Most disappointing Super Bowl from a neutral perspective

Nut

KC-Tampa is my favorite SB since the 2000’s. I know it wasn’t close, but it was such a masterful defensive display by Tampa.

Most disappointing for me from a neutral perspective is Indianapolis-Chicago. The mid 2000’s Bears teams were so unorthodox in how they’d dominate games. Mostly through special teams and turnovers like strip fumbles. It was incredibly interesting to watch. But after the first play of this game, it was just Manning audibling for 34 seconds before each snap and making safe throws.

• Like 1

Rams-Patriots.

Yeah, Rams shouldn't have been there anyway but can't help but think how different it would have been if the Chiefs won the AFC Championship game.. We were robbed of a rematch of that crazy Monday night game. Thanks, Dee Ford.

• Like 1

From a Neutral Perspective?

AZ/Pitt.

Arizona and Pitt both played their hearts out. It was an amazing game, It ended with an amazing catch, but one of the most deserving players in the NFL, who had made a great play the possession before, did not win this game. Larry Fitzgerald is as deserving as any NFL player there is of a SB ring and from purely an NFL fan perspective it was tough to see him not earn one there. 

This past super bowl was a snooze fest. The entire Chief’s roster stunk it up, but I think either they were totally dejected based on the news or it was rigged to keep that week’s transgressions of Andy Reid’s son out of the primary NFL discussions 

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

5 hours ago, wwhickok said:

From a Neutral Perspective?

AZ/Pitt.

Arizona and Pitt both played their hearts out. It was an amazing game, It ended with an amazing catch, but one of the most deserving players in the NFL, who had made a great play the possession before, did not win this game. Larry Fitzgerald is as deserving as any NFL player there is of a SB ring and from purely an NFL fan perspective it was tough to see him not earn one there. 

You weren't a Steeler fan then?