92. Walker Little OT Stanford

135. Seth Williams WR Aurburn

142. Bobby Brown DT Texas A & M

173. Trey Hill OC Georiga 

178. JaCoby Stevens S LSU

214. Javian Hawkins RB Louisville

220. Tedarrell Slaton DT Florida 

256 Josh Ball OT Marshall

It's that first pick. Given that the Packers have traditionally been very cautious with injuries, do you think they'd take the risk with Farley ?

Having said that, I've been on board for injured players in the past (specifically DL Jeffrey Simmons). I just think this particular case has me thinking "Don't do a Justin Harrell again."

• Like 3

13 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

It's that first pick. Given that the Packers have traditionally been very cautious with injuries, do you think they'd take the risk with Farley ?

Having said that, I've been on board for injured players in the past (specifically DL Jeffrey Simmons). I just think this particular case has me thinking "Don't do a Justin Harrell again."

Farley should be off the board by that time or so I hope for your logic. 

I also poopoo the Seth Williams pick as well - nothing special there; plug in another OT.

16 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

I actually think the Pack are more willing to look past injuries than most teams and they do their due diligent when it comes to injuries and I dont think the Pack necessarily remove anyone just because of injuries; I mean Gary and King both had injury concerns pop up and we took them both........Simmons also had a ton of other off the field issues that more likely removed him from boards than the injury. 

I really like your choices for o-line and d-line players. Your selections have solid credentials and are picked at sensible spots. Farley, on the other hand, is just a bridge too far for me. Having gone through the surgery myself and then a second operation because the first one eventually failed--I just feel that there is too much risk involved for making him your first round pick.