TNF Week 7: Chiefs @ Raiders

TheVillain112

Poll  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Raiders
    • This game came quicker than expected, I better set my fantasy line up now...

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

No, Conley has hardly been apart of the defense. Expecting big things out of him next year though. But rookie corners usually have very very low impact.

He looked pretty good the couple games he played, though.  

But I saw an article where he might have a tibial stress fracture which is the same injury Kevin White had.  Needed a rod.

12 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

How many loud, dunderheaded movies with a hundred million dollars worth of CGI explosions will our culture produce before we finally just say "enough"? ¬¬

Are you suggesting that our culture has largely lost the capacity to be entertained by anything deeper than big booms and pretty colors?

That. Is. Shocking.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Are you suggesting that our culture has largely lost the capacity to be entertained by anything deeper than big booms and pretty colors?

That. Is. Shocking.

Well, having big booms and pretty colors shoved in your face is so typical now that we're pretty much desensitized. I'm referring more to the sameness of all these movies. Instead of going to theaters to watch Geostorm you could just rent or stream The Day After Tomorrow, 2012, The Core, or Armageddon and see pretty much the same movie for a fraction of the cost.

Finally we get to hear Tony Romo!

59 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

KC is Carr's kryptonite even when he's at his best, and he's certainly not at that right now. Teams have figured out the Raiders short passing game, especially after their massive downgrade at offensive coordinator(said it when they let Musgrave go that it made 0 sense, but the move is even worse than I thought it was given how terrible Downing is, figured it'd be pretty hard to mess up an offense with this much talent on it, but he managed it). KC should win comfortably, but it's TNF so who knows.

Considering all we did roster wise in the offseason was swap Lynch for Murray, Newhouse for Watson, add Patterson, and draft another OT in the 4th. The offense was actually upgraded from last year.

Downing system has been nothing short of wretched and I expect nothing different tonight.

15 minutes ago, y*so*blu said:

Well, having big booms and pretty colors shoved in your face is so typical now that we're pretty much desensitized. I'm referring more to the sameness of all these movies. Instead of going to theaters to watch Geostorm you could just rent or stream The Day After Tomorrow, 2012, The Core, or Armageddon and see pretty much the same movie for a fraction of the cost.

Finally we get to hear Tony Romo!

I forgot that movie had come out.

No interest in seeing it.  I'm sure it's some metaphor for global warming.

Archived