WFT waives RB Bryce Love

RaidersAreOne

15 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I can't imagine how tough it must be for this guy mentally and physically after being so dominant in college and now facing multiple setbacks trying to even make an NFL roster after an injury.

100% should be a carry limit on college running backs - does not seem fair

• Like 1

4 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

100% should be a carry limit on college running backs - does not seem fair

To be fair, Love chose to return to Stanford for another season.  His stock was never going to get higher than it was after his 2017 campaign.  Probably would have been a 2nd round pick at least.  Instead he returned, had an underwhelming season, and got injured including a torn ACL.

I don't want to say it was a bad decision because I get wanting to achieve your goals at school, but it isn't something I would have done in his shoes.

I played him a couple of times in high school, he was a monster.  Him and Nyheim Hines were easily the best players I remember from then, Dexter Lawrence and Berrios too.  Wish things had worked out more for him.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, iknowcool said:

To be fair, Love chose to return to Stanford for another season.  His stock was never going to get higher than it was after his 2017 campaign.  Probably would have been a 2nd round pick at least.  Instead he returned, had an underwhelming season, and got injured including a torn ACL.

I don't want to say it was a bad decision because I get wanting to achieve your goals at school, but it isn't something I would have done in his shoes.

I played him a couple of times in high school, he was a monster.  Him and Nyheim Hines were easily the best players I remember from then, Dexter Lawrence and Berrios too.  Wish things had worked out more for him.

I was shocked he didn't come out. Also saw him being A 2nd rounder and if I recall it was a deep RB draft. I think if many of the players that sat out get picked high this draft that more students will focus on the career path and then return to school to finish the degree. Online during the season even.