Draft Day Surprises

xrade

14 hours ago, JetsandI said:

This could be why he is not doing too well. If you have damage to your hip or hips it is VERY hard to come back from that and be what you use to be. This is almost like a RB tearing a ACL and them losing a step. You go from a Pro to average. Once you lose that 1 step you just can't be that guy. Ya you have guys that can over come it but the majority just can't. I think NFL teams are REALLY taking the injury history a lot more serious than in the past. I think Tua is a great example of buyer beware with injuries. This puts you in limbo saying we used a high pick on him but he is not doing his job. I would not be surprised to see Fields fall into the 20's. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Mac Jones if drafted by SF winds up being the best QB in this draft once its reevaluated in a few years.

For some reason I just don't think T Law is going to be as good as people think he will be. I think when it is said and done Mac will be the beast followed by Wilson and T Law. 

53 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

For some reason I just don't think T Law is going to be as good as people think he will be. I think when it is said and done Mac will be the beast followed by Wilson and T Law. 

Yeah. I have some concerns about Lawrence that are not only related to his love of the game. I just did not like all the screens. I am sure he will be a good 10 year QB, I just don’t think he will be the an all-time great.  I would still draft him number 1 or 2, but I am not buying all the hype.