And with the 7th pick in 2021 NFL draft...

Louis Friend

Just now, Lionized said:

Saints are reported they want to enter the top 10 of the draft. Would y’all be okay dropping that far for a couple more future 1st? 

They have #28 right? That's a long wait. I would need ALOT of incentive. That takes us out of Sewell, Slater, most likely JOK and Collins too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Saints are reported they want to enter the top 10 of the draft. Would y’all be okay dropping that far for a couple more future 1st? 

They could send Lattimore and a couple firsts to move into the top 10.  Since they need to save some cap space and he has had off field issues. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

They have #28 right? That's a long wait. I would need ALOT of incentive. That takes us out of Sewell, Slater, most likely JOK and Collins too. 

id do it. I like jenkins there. but he probably goes top 25 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

id do it. I like jenkins there. but he probably goes top 25 

For the right amount of picks, I am guessing that would be a ton of picks/players, I would love it.  A lot of guys I like late in the draft, also could move back up if we wanted to into the top 25 if someone we loved was falling.  

• Like 2

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

For the right amount of picks, I am guessing that would be a ton of picks/players, I would love it.  A lot of guys I like late in the draft, also could move back up if we wanted to into the top 25 if someone we loved was falling.  

true. im really not for trade up since we have 5 picks. but imagine 3 1st next year. one should be top 5 lollll

1 minute ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Not too mention if players fall and someone wants to move back up to the end of the 1st, Lions could be in a  nice spot at 28. 

4 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

100% but then why trade them??? might as well stay at 7 then. 

Because it would cost less to trade up than it would to move down to 28.  We would still be ahead in that we likely would have a 2nd and another 1st next year and maybe one less 3rd to move up to 24.  

So if we move back up the net would end up being something like 7, 3rd, for 24, 2nd, 4th, 1st next year, 3rd next year.  We would have 3 extra picks including another 1st next year. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Slater is a T, watch his feet. He doesn't have the strength inside to be a guard. He's going to make a team very happy. 

Okay, final predictions...

Lions stay at 7 and select?

Lions trade down with _____________ and select?

At 7 if Sewell is there he's the pick.  If not they will take a QB and either keep him or call the bluff of another team.

Trade down Slater or one of the top two CBs.  Or possibly a major trade down or double trade down; Phillips or Jenkins..

Ok I have no idea..