How would you feel about a LB in the first?

KingTitan

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh last years injury was a freak play where he landed badly on his arm. LB is a need though especially going forward after next season.

Ya, nothing is absolute

Anyone can get hurt and he’s just been unlucky 

But when you split the pie chart what ever way you want to split it his recent injury history is on the list

I don’t think it’s “the” reason to take an ILB at 22 I’m just pointing out it’s a reason 

I like Jayon

Hope he stays healthy

Hope he has a big year 

Hope he resigns long term at some point 

15 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Well ya I’m not going to give him credit for staying healthy in college 

2 years ago missed some regular season games and got hurt in NE and didn’t play vs Baltimore 

Last year ended his season in Baltimore 

So his health is something to consider 

But Evans and Brown on expiring contracts I guess would be more of a reason to consider ILB 

lol what are you talking about with the college thing?  its football.. guys get hurt. Jayon has been anything but injury prone...  like I said, been here 4 years. that's what, 64 total games in that span and he's probably played 50? with the largest chunk missed this past year...

32 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

lol what are you talking about with the college thing?  its football.. guys get hurt. Jayon has been anything but injury prone...  like I said, been here 4 years. that's what, 64 total games in that span and he's probably played 50? with the largest chunk missed this past year...

Agreed. Jayon was pretty reliable until this past year. His injury gives me some concern about how well he’ll play this season, but nothing long term. And I’m sure that he’ll be back to 100 percent by the time we’re close to playoffs.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Airness McNairness said:

Well I’m just going by his last 2 seasons 

Again I’m not calling him injury prone I’m just pointing out over the last 2 seasons we have missed him 3 different times 

Last season started out slow, picked up steam from the Pittsburgh game until he ended his season

Out of the 2 LBs Evans is the bigger reason to consider drafting a ILB

Dont get why your going nuts over this 

It’s just a fact over the last 2 seasons he’s had some unfortunate luck of staying healthy 

Again his health isn’t “the” reason to consider taking a ILB

Jayon isn’t even the player I’m more concerned about for taking an ILB 

But again when you throw all the reasons on the table of why a ILB could be taken if it presented itself, his health over the last 2 seasons is on the table 

If Jayon gets hurt or Evans doesn’t play with his head on straight and decides to slap a guy in the helmet we are awfully thin at ILB at the moment 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Well I’m just going by his last 2 seasons 

Again I’m not calling him injury prone I’m just pointing out over the last 2 seasons we have missed him 3 different times 

Last season started out slow, picked up steam from the Pittsburgh game until he ended his season

Out of the 2 LBs Evans is the bigger reason to consider drafting a ILB

Dont get why your going nuts over this 

It’s just a fact over the last 2 seasons he’s had some unfortunate luck of staying healthy 

Again his health isn’t “the” reason to consider taking a ILB

Jayon isn’t even the player I’m more concerned about for taking an ILB 

But again when you throw all the reasons on the table of why a ILB could be taken if it presented itself, his health over the last 2 seasons is on the table 

If Jayon gets hurt or Evans doesn’t play with his head on straight and decides to slap a guy in the helmet we are awfully thin at ILB at the moment 

I understand where you're coming from, I just don't agree. We still have David Long, who I think proved to be a solid depth piece. let that slap by Evans go.. he disappointed last year but he could just as easily bounce back and break out.. contract years have a way of at least bringing out solid play in a player (Corey Davis).

Don't like the idea. I don't think ILB needs to be taken in the first round. Save your highest value picks for QB/WR/CB/EDGE/OT.

There will always be a need for one of those positions on every team in the NFL each year, so an ILB needs to be so much better than any of the players available at one of those positions and the guy needs to be able to cover like a safety. We already went the route where we draft an ILB who's supposed to be able to rush the passer and he drops back on every pass play.

Jaycee Horn is my dream.