NFL Owners approve jersey number change

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

it's not

people like to feign outrage so they can feel not-numb

or, and try and stay with me with a perspective outside of your own, some people enjoyed the order a more stringent numbering rule offered. If you saw #20 you knew that guy was a DB or a RB. Now it could be a DB, RB, LB, WR, TE. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

or, and try and stay with me with a perspective outside of your own, some people enjoyed the order a more stringent numbering rule offered. If you saw #20 you knew that guy was a DB or a RB. Now it could be a DB, RB, LB, WR, TE. 

no, i think i'll stick with my answer because the above seems hilariously obtuse

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

I like this... single digit jerseys on superstars just feels right to me

Just wait til it all backfires when the next Trent Richardson busts and now the team is stuck with an ******* with #7

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

You can't get that from context?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

There’s probably a **** load of players already inquiring about getting a single digit number. 

Doesn’t really make any difference but I’m a fan of the change.

yeah, they already started when it was proposed.

Next year will be the big change because it won't cost them anything to put in now for next year.

But I'm sure some will consider it worth it and buy out the current stock of their numbers.

Plus all the rookies will get a crack at them.

50 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

How did you ever know what was going on watching College Football? Must of been horrific and confusing with all these different number running around. 

Who Cares Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

• Like 2

Sounds weird. Not a fan of fixing things that aren't broken.

From the fans' perspective, will we have to buy new jerseys to keep up with players who decide to change their numbers? Retailers' replacement policies don't cover that, as far as I know. 

• Like 6