49ers Signed Wayne Gallman

NcFinest9erFan

On 4/11/2021 at 11:31 AM, adamq said:

I hope they go for Gallman from the Giants over a Bernard or Gurley type. He's still young and is tough as nails between the tackles.. he's solid in pass pro and can definitely catch it out of the backfield

I love this kid.. I think he will make an impact for sure

• Like 1

I think this takes the pressure off having to find a RB in the draft. We can take a flyer on a guy like Chris Evans in the 7th or go with Kene Nwangwu or Elijah Mitchell as UDFAs. Obviously, this doesn't prevent us from taking a RB at any point in the draft, just takes the pressure off of needing to take one.

4 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I think this takes the pressure off having to find a RB in the draft. We can take a flyer on a guy like Chris Evans in the 7th or go with Kene Nwangwu or Elijah Mitchell as UDFAs. Obviously, this doesn't prevent us from taking a RB at any point in the draft, just takes the pressure off of needing to take one.

I will be interested in seeing the money, but I do think this does take us out of drafting a RB. Mostert, Wilson and gallman are a solid 3. With juice on the roster we don't have room for another running back. I guess it's possible, but idk who we would get rid of out of those three (barring injury)