2021 WFT Forum Draft Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!

Thaiphoon

40 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Guys - please check the NFL.com site to see if your positions are correct. Some of you still don't have the correct positions ( for example -> @ripsean21 you have guys you put as OL and that is not a position listed )

GO HERE AND CHECK

This is my final warning fellas. Don't get mad if you miss out on points. 

Also - this whole thread will automatically lock at 8pm tonight. So make your last-minute changes before then.

I changed them thanks Thai

• Like 1

1. Jacksonville: QB Trevor Lawrence

2. New York Jets: QB Zach Wilson

3. San Francisco: QB Mac Jones

4. Atlanta: TE Kyle Pitts

5. Cincinnati: WR Jamarr Chase

6. Miami: WR Jaylen Waddle

7. Detroit: OT Penei Sewell

8. LA Chargers*: OT Rashawn Slater

9. Chicago*: QB Justin Fields

10. Dallas: CB Patrick Surtain

11. New York Giants: WR Devonta Smith

12. Philadelphia: CB Jaycee Horn

13. Las Vegas*: LB Micah Parsons

14. Minnesota: G Alijah Vera-Tucker

15. New England: QB Trey Lance

16. Arizona: RB Najee Harris

17. Carolina*: WR Elijah Moore

18. Miami: EDGE Jaelan Phillips

19. Washington: LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koromoah

20. Denver*: LB Jamin Davis

21. Indianapolis: OT Christian Darrisaw

22. Tennessee: CB Greg Newsome

23. New York Jets: EDGE Kwity Paye

24. Pittsburgh: RB Javonte Williams

25. Jacksonville: S Trevon Moehrig

26. Cleveland: DT Christian Barmore

27. Baltimore: LB Zaven Collins

28. New Orleans: CB Caleb Farley

29. Green Bay: OT Liam Eichenberg

30. Buffalo: RB Travis Etienne

31. Baltimore: WR Rashod Bateman

32. Tampa Bay: CB Eric Stokes

Edited by e16bball
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

What I’m saying is you don’t even grade it based on the position. 

Just the name & the pick.

Like we could list just the team, pick & player. Not even put a position as it would be irrelevant but I understand that’s part of you’re thing. Just saying it’d be easier w/o worrying about the position at all. 

Except what if you know that the Lions are going to pick a OT but get the wrong OT? The person picking should get some points (*). Under your scenario, they only get points for the team. I think that's extremely simplistic and boring, IMHO.

Much easier to do it this way and go by one site's position designation. So everyone on same page and everyone has a good chance and it's not a borefest of "well, I got the team right" and it boils down to who can pick which team drafts where.

(*) Because people have won because of those points where they get the team and position correct, they just didn't have the right player.

25 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Except what if you know that the Lions are going to pick a OT but get the wrong OT? The person picking should get some points (*). Under your scenario, they only get points for the team. I think that's extremely simplistic and boring, IMHO.

Much easier to do it this way and go by one site's position designation. So everyone on same page and everyone has a good chance and it's not a borefest of "well, I got the team right" and it boils down to who can pick which team drafts where.

(*) Because people have won because of those points where they get the team and position correct, they just didn't have the right player.

True, I was just saying it would be easier to grade. It wouldn’t be just the team, you’d still have to pick the right player to the right team which outside of 2 or 3 picks in this draft is nearly impossible to do.

Edited by turtle28

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True, I was just saying it would be easier to grade. It wouldn’t be just the team, you’d still have to pick the right player to the right team which outside of 2 or 3 picks in this draft is nearly impossible to do.

Right. So it ends up just being most of the points come from just getting the team right at that spot.