ROUND BY ROUND MOCK (round 3 on page 4)

squire12

Going to offer up some player options for each round.  Each day, I will put forth the next round of player options.  

Round 1 players that are off the board

QB Lawrence Wilson Fields Lance Jones
WR Chase Smith Waddle Toney Bateman
TE Pitts        
RB Harris        
OL Sewell Slater Darrisaw Vera Tucker Jenkins
DL Barmore        
EDGE Phillips Paye Ojulari    
LB JOK Parsons Collins    
CB Farley Surtain Horn    
Safety Moehrig        

SO at pick 29, GB is on the clock and you can make your pick................ some options of what players are available are listed below

RD 1 options

Travis Etienne
Terrance Marshall
Dillon Radunz
Sam Cosmi
Landon Dickerson
Daviyon Nixon
Greg Rousseau
Joseph Ossai
Greg Newsome
Jevon Holland

For me, I would be very happy with the options that are available here.   Couple OT in Radunz and Cosmi, DT in Daviyon Nixon, CB with Greg Newsome.   Given the depth at CB in this class, it comes down to the DL and OL options.   Between Radunz and Nixon, I go with Nixon as the depth of the OL and OT options in the draft outweigh the DL options.

Edited by squire12

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

For me, I would be very happy with the options that are available here.   Couple OT in Radunz and Cosmi, DT in Daviyon Nixon, CB with Greg Newsome.   Given the depth at CB in this class, it comes down to the DL and OL options.   Between Radunz and Nixon, I go with Nixon as the depth of the OL and OT options in the draft outweigh the DL options.

This is the tough part for me too, I'd love Newsome and think that would be the pick, but I like the mid round corner depth in this draft. 

If Newsome could come in and perform anywhere near the level of Jaire, that's a pretty damn nice Band-Aid for the defense. Anything short of that or another consistent pass rusher is shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic

Edited by cannondale