Other Games - Week 7

tonyto36

Picked the Oakland upset. Don't know why - it just felt like KC weren't as good as their record and were due a couple of losses. The AFC is weird this year - anyteam could beat any of the other 15. Except the Browns, of course. They just suck. The games in Denver and Mexico City are going to be big.

2 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Picked the Oakland upset. Don't know why - it just felt like KC weren't as good as their record and were due a couple of losses. The AFC is weird this year - anyteam could beat any of the other 15. Except the Browns, of course. They just suck. The games in Denver and Mexico City are going to be big.

Yes, very. Do we play Pittsburgh this season?

32 minutes ago, atmer said:

We had some with the Raiders beating the Chiefs. Also the chargers beating the Broncos is a good thing for us.

Yea true, completely forgot about the Raiders over Chiefs.

Still don't like the AFCE being so close, with the Bills right on our heels or even overtaking us with a loss tonight.

41 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Still don't like the AFCE being so close, with the Bills right on our heels or even overtaking us with a loss tonight.

Yep, would have been really nice if the Bucs didn't **** it up tonight. Ah well, we just need to play well I guess. We win our two games against the Bills and it is unlikely to matter.

3 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

If I had to choose whether KC/Denver  or  Bills/Steelers lost, I would choose KC/Denver every time.

Archived