Week 7 Non-Viking Games

y*so*blu

29 minutes ago, Klomp said:

Dat finish tho....

Incredible suspense towards the end there. Game looked like it was over four or five times before it actually ended. Lots of penalties on both teams and several were controversial, but I thought it came out even.

This is bound to make the AFC playoff picture more interesting.

6 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Quite the laundry-filled shootout we're seeing between the Chiefs and Raiders. Watching Cordarrelle play for Oakland,...how did we ever let a killer special teams player like that go? Did we not offer him enough money or something?

Paying a special teamsmplayer $6M isn’t all that practical. 

Oakland is still alive, but they have such a tough schedule.

I think their best bet to make the playoffs is to get in as a wildcard at 10-6 or 9-7.

KC lost two in a row, but I don't think this loss will be too crippling. they're not in a 2016 5-2 Vikings situation. they'll bounce back.

After what Peterson did last week for the Cardinals and what Marshawn has done for the Raiders, do you think the Raiders might be wishing they had gotten Peterson? I mean, it isn't like Peterson has looked great for the Saints, looked non-existent in fact, but Marshawn has done the same for the Raiders and it hasn't been pretty.

36 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

After what Peterson did last week for the Cardinals and what Marshawn has done for the Raiders, do you think the Raiders might be wishing they had gotten Peterson? I mean, it isn't like Peterson has looked great for the Saints, looked non-existent in fact, but Marshawn has done the same for the Raiders and it hasn't been pretty.

No, because Lynch is a fan favorite and sells jerseys, which all I think Oakland was looking for after they announced their move to Vegas. 

Archived