Johnny Nix

Round 1:  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Bengals select

• Ja’Marr Chase
    • Penei Sewell
    • Kyle Pitts
    • Trade down

Jenkins, Eichenberg, Cosmi, Humphrey, Dickerson, Radunz, Davis, Meinerz all available still

Non OL temptations: Barmore, Marshall (lol, I know), Ojulari, JOK, Ossai

The only one I think that could make them maybe wait on OL until 69 would be Barmore, and even then, they might go OL anyway.  If Jenkins, Eichenberg, and Cosmi are all gone by 38, then i'd be tempted.

1 minute ago, Beck Bristow said:

If Marshall is somehow there in the third, I'd want to take him. Going to be a good day today i think.

Man, I'd love the value, even with a medical concern, but he'd be WR4 at best, OL or DL much higher needs, both starters and depth.

25 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I ran the draft simulator at PFN and they have picks 33-37 as:

33. Jags: JOK
34.  Jets: Ojulari
35. Falcons: Barmore
36. Dolphins: Cosmi
37. Eagles: Ossai

Top options: Jenkins, Eichenberg

That was mine first time through too, but it glitched and the second time Cleveland traded ahead of us to get Marshall.  Either way, I am feeling good about hanging right and getting the best offensive lineman,  or another prospect too for too pass on. 

First 5 picks seemed to have went the way a lot of people expected.  It's going to be fun watching Chase for the next decade.

Here's to a round 2 lineman.  Between that, and Frank Pollack taking back over, i think the line will do pretty well this coming year.

2 minutes ago, theJ said:

First 5 picks seemed to have went the way a lot of people expected.  It's going to be fun watching Chase for the next decade.

Here's to a round 2 lineman.  Between that, and Frank Pollack taking back over, i think the line will do pretty well this coming year.

I’m good with Jenkins or Cosmi

Jenkins is a better player than Cosmi but probably not suited for LT when Williams gets hurt. Reiff would be the likely cover for Williams in 2021 but not longterm.

I wouldn't be shocked if they went with an interior lineman like Davis, Dickerson, or Humphrey.

Just now, sparky151 said:

Jenkins is a better player than Cosmi but probably not suited for LT when Williams gets hurt. Reiff would be the likely cover for Williams in 2021 but not longterm.

I wouldn't be shocked if they went with an interior lineman like Davis, Dickerson, or Humphrey.

Nah.  The run on 6-8 OTs is about to start.  The guards come in the 3rd and 5th.

2. Jenkins/Eichenberg

3.  Cleveland/Banks (after trading back)

4.  Darden

4b  Greene

5.  Stills

For 69, I think the top 2 priorities are going to be 1) Milton Williams, and if he's gone, then 2) I think they look at edge next.  If neither of those two spots have value there, then it will be BPA, trade down, or maybe reach for a guard they like.

• 2 weeks later...