Jump to content

Round 1:  

14 members have voted

  1. 1. Bengals select

    • Ja’Marr Chase
    • Penei Sewell
    • Kyle Pitts
      0
    • Trade down
      0


Recommended Posts

Jenkins, Eichenberg, Cosmi, Humphrey, Dickerson, Radunz, Davis, Meinerz all available still

Non OL temptations: Barmore, Marshall (lol, I know), Ojulari, JOK, Ossai

The only one I think that could make them maybe wait on OL until 69 would be Barmore, and even then, they might go OL anyway.  If Jenkins, Eichenberg, and Cosmi are all gone by 38, then i'd be tempted.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I ran the draft simulator at PFN and they have picks 33-37 as:

33. Jags: JOK
34.  Jets: Ojulari
35. Falcons: Barmore
36. Dolphins: Cosmi
37. Eagles: Ossai

Top options: Jenkins, Eichenberg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beck Bristow said:

If Marshall is somehow there in the third, I'd want to take him. Going to be a good day today i think.

Man, I'd love the value, even with a medical concern, but he'd be WR4 at best, OL or DL much higher needs, both starters and depth.

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I ran the draft simulator at PFN and they have picks 33-37 as:

33. Jags: JOK
34.  Jets: Ojulari
35. Falcons: Barmore
36. Dolphins: Cosmi
37. Eagles: Ossai

Top options: Jenkins, Eichenberg

That was mine first time through too, but it glitched and the second time Cleveland traded ahead of us to get Marshall.  Either way, I am feeling good about hanging right and getting the best offensive lineman,  or another prospect too for too pass on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Man, I'd love the value, even with a medical concern, but he'd be WR4 at best, OL or DL much higher needs, both starters and depth.

I expect 2 receivers, but that really is too early for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

First 5 picks seemed to have went the way a lot of people expected.  It's going to be fun watching Chase for the next decade.

Here's to a round 2 lineman.  Between that, and Frank Pollack taking back over, i think the line will do pretty well this coming year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, theJ said:

First 5 picks seemed to have went the way a lot of people expected.  It's going to be fun watching Chase for the next decade.

Here's to a round 2 lineman.  Between that, and Frank Pollack taking back over, i think the line will do pretty well this coming year.

I’m good with Jenkins or Cosmi

Link to post
Share on other sites

Jenkins is a better player than Cosmi but probably not suited for LT when Williams gets hurt. Reiff would be the likely cover for Williams in 2021 but not longterm.

I wouldn't be shocked if they went with an interior lineman like Davis, Dickerson, or Humphrey.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sparky151 said:

Jenkins is a better player than Cosmi but probably not suited for LT when Williams gets hurt. Reiff would be the likely cover for Williams in 2021 but not longterm.

I wouldn't be shocked if they went with an interior lineman like Davis, Dickerson, or Humphrey.

Nah.  The run on 6-8 OTs is about to start.  The guards come in the 3rd and 5th.

2. Jenkins/Eichenberg

3.  Cleveland/Banks (after trading back)

4.  Darden

4b  Greene

5.  Stills

Link to post
Share on other sites

For 69, I think the top 2 priorities are going to be 1) Milton Williams, and if he's gone, then 2) I think they look at edge next.  If neither of those two spots have value there, then it will be BPA, trade down, or maybe reach for a guard they like.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...