Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Wat lmao 😆 dude has good feet and can move in the pocket to get the ball out but he's awful vs pass rush he makes mistakes with pressure in his face.

I think a commenter got it right, Schefter got the script they handed him mixed up

Edited by adamq

The idea that we are combating Josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes and guys like that with Mac Jones just blows my mind. The chiefs nab Mahomes and continue to surround him and go get guys like Brown, Kelce, Honey Badger, etc. We want a QB who's going to run the offense. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

Man Kyle really should have not been in that press conference. I think he made things worse lol 😂

You think John wanted all that heat? Oh nah, this is YOUR choice Kyle, you better come in here and deal with it...I want to make everyone aware, I have NOTHING to do with this decision lol. 

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Wat lmao 😆 dude has good feet and can move in the pocket to get the ball out but he's awful vs pass rush he makes mistakes with pressure in his face.

Been sayin since I joined this conversation - put Jones on Vanderbilt with the exact same abilities he has now and he's going to be a second round pick. Why can't SHany see that? 

His skills aren't transcendent, they don't even transcend the Alabama scheme and talent level.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

Been sayin since I joined this conversation - put Jones on Vanderbilt with the exact same abilities he has now and he's going to be a second round pick. Why can't SHany see that? 

His skills aren't transcendent, they don't even transcend the Alabama scheme and talent level.

becuase he wants a Jimmy G clone who is cheaper and the same lol

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You think John wanted all that heat? Oh nah, this is YOUR choice Kyle, you better come in here and deal with it...I want to make everyone aware, I have NOTHING to do with this decision lol. 

This isn't going to end good, Kyle is going to see hate starting Thursday until he's fired.