Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Lance worries me for a couple of reasons..

A lot of his tape shows him staring down one receiver and if he’s not open, he takes off to run. Reminds me a lot of Kaep. I also think his speed is low 4.5, 4.6...he’s not going to be as effective of a runner in the NFL..hence why he didn’t run at his pro day. I like his arm, his deep ball is beautiful. It’s great that he’s “smart” and can call his own protections.  I’d rather have Fields or Mac Jones. 

Can we get a sub thread for highlights of this thread? I literally walked away from the laptop for 15-20 minutes to talk to my wife (her shaking her head saying, "So, you're actually going to spend a little time with me" then came back to find 26 new posts!

1 minute ago, Psychlone said:

Can we get a sub thread for highlights of this thread? I literally walked away from the laptop for 15-20 minutes to talk to my wife (her shaking her head saying, "So, you're actually going to spend a little time with me" then came back to find 26 new posts!

I had a 30 minute meeting today and I checked back and I was 2 or 3 pages behind. 

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Wives are irrelevant right now. Get on board.

I literally just had a conversation with mine about how I can’t put our son down to bed tomorrow night because of the draft LOL. She gives me crap every year because she thinks it’s dumb. 

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

I literally just had a conversation with mine about how I can’t put our son down to bed tomorrow night because of the draft LOL. She gives me crap every year because she thinks it’s dumb. 

Hey the kid has over 300 more days to get tucked in. Focus!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 49to5er said:

Lance worries me for a couple of reasons..

A lot of his tape shows him staring down one receiver and if he’s not open, he takes off to run. Reminds me a lot of Kaep. I also think his speed is low 4.5, 4.6...he’s not going to be as effective of a runner in the NFL..hence why he didn’t run at his pro day. I like his arm, his deep ball is beautiful. It’s great that he’s “smart” and can call his own protections.  I’d rather have Fields or Mac Jones. 

He's 4.51 laser timed is I believe what was said in one of the interviews.  

As for the read and run thing, yes, it happens sometimes for sure. But keep in mind that Mac goes to secondary reads even less as charted. Lance almost 17%, Mac less than 10

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

You try telling that to a pregnant wife about to pop. I’m just trying to survive man LOL. 

Hey our anniversary is April 24th. The draft will always be watched and that was non-negotiable. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NinerNation21 said:

jim carrey christmas movies GIF
We can not tolerate this no longer! Lol 

Hopefully I get to watch with no interruptions, praying I don’t get called back to work 😬. Wife is planning to cook some wings. She knows, plus she loves to capture my reaction lol 

• Like 1