Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

The saddest part for me on Mac is that if he's the pick, we basically have to take every report on this regime somewhat seriously. No more, "niners don't leak" stuff. 

Taken one step further, it means that a tight ship is now dealing with loose lips. Not a good look. Especially bad look if this scouting rift is happening. Really, really concerning. The only thing worse than an owner or GM meddling is a coach holding his own opinion not just above others but beyond reproach. Which would be a pretty big heel turn for Kyle. One thing I've generally lauded him for is he does seem to learn from past mistakes. This would behead that narrative for me. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Taken one step further, it means that a tight ship is now dealing with loose lips. Not a good look. Especially bad look if this scouting rift is happening. Really, really concerning. The only thing worse than an owner or GM meddling is a coach holding his own opinion not just above others but beyond reproach. Which would be a pretty big heel turn for Kyle. One thing I've generally lauded him for is he does seem to learn from past mistakes. This would behead that narrative for me. 

Hadn't even thought of that

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

I could see him being the most productive, but maybe not the best, if that makes sense? Shannys genius goes a long way. Look at what he did with Jimmy. Statistically, he was like a top 6 type qb in 2019 lol

Yes. Shanny will make him be productive. People will call him a good QB. But when discussions start about the best QBs in the league his name will never come up.

4 minutes ago, John232 said:

Who is leaking if there is a leak? Considering we have been told only 2 people know who we are taking.. Also I agree on your view on Kyle..

I really, really want to know what Shanny thinks about Allen's accuracy improvement and in general what he thinks about a QB improving his accuracy.  Because if he thinks he can help a guy get more accurate (aren't' QB gurus supposed to be able to do that), then Lance would seem like the obvious pick. The only advantage Jones has over him is accuracy. Take that away and it's Lance by a lot.

4 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

I really, really want to know what Shanny thinks about Allen's accuracy improvement and in general what he thinks about a QB improving his accuracy.  Because if he thinks he can help a guy get more accurate (aren't' QB gurus supposed to be able to do that), then Lance would seem like the obvious pick. The only advantage Jones has over him is accuracy. Take that away and it's Lance by a lot.

Well he mentioned something about Allen as a prospect and wishing he’d had a chance to either see him throw or deep dive into him pre-draft. That should tell you something regarding that.

12 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

Who is leaking if there is a leak? Considering we have been told only 2 people know who we are taking.. Also I agree on your view on Kyle..

I do not believe there is a leak. Look, we moved up to #3 and made the biggest move In the draft, couple that with us obviously taking a QB (which is always a headline stealer) and that the first two picks are pretty much known at this point.

all this leads to us being the biggest story, which leads to speculation and people speaking out of their butts and creating false headlines......to get people talking (apparently 100+ pages in two days type of talking).

don’t try and find the leak because there isn’t one, no one knows what we are doing, they are as informed as we are at this point.

......Enjoy the ride

JUSTIN FIELDS!!!!!