Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, N4L said:

This is a friendly reminder that they knew before they made the trade and that the pick is Justin Fields 

Dont worry, we will tar and feather them once fields/lance is the pick. Bet they didnt realize it was going to be a public vote

This thread made my d!ck hard. I probably wont be able to sleep tonight because I will be thinking about how special this guy is

Have some faith, brotha.

Dont buy the hype. If the media hadnt been pushing this narrative that it was Mac so strongly, you wouldnt be feeling this way. 

The media has backtracked super far in the last 10 days for some and the last 3-4 days for others. It went from "its Mac 100%" to "they are still making up their mind". How TF does that make any sense? They wanted to leave themselves an out in case it goes sideways because its all heresy and speculation. 

Kyle is an undercover troll. Think about how bad all of these media people will look once its fields, and how that will change the way they report 49er news for the next 10 years. Seriously, this whole process has been a bunch of bull-balogna from the start. 

Chris simms said on MMs pod that he thinks Kyle may be hoping he is wrong so that everyone wont take Simms' 49ers opinions so strongly next time. A lot of people have speculated one of the people leaking things is Mike Shanahan. I think its more likely that Mike is lying so that next time people want inside info on the niners, they wont trust what he tells them. 

The bottom line to me is that we dont want the jets to take whoever we want, because Wilson is our QB3. I really wonder how much we have talked to him since trading up. 

I kind of want Lance now. I've been so invested in him being the guy the last couple of days that now I'll be borderline sad even if it's fields

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, adamq said:

I'm just refreshing, waiting for a Mac Jones gas mask video to surface 

you mean the 100 million dollar video where he is drunk and the beer bellly is fully exposed and full of liquor and the moderately racist halloween costume werent enough for you? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

you mean the 100 million dollar video where he is drunk and the beer bellly is fully exposed and full of liquor and the moderately racist halloween costume werent enough for you? 

I know there's got to be more 😅

3 minutes ago, N4L said:

you would think he would curb his drinking and partying lol

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

Leave no doubt 

• Like 1