Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

The pick is Fields, it’s always been Fields, so I think it’s Fields.........definitely Fields

I'm just going to consider this a show down between you and @J-ALL-DAY. One pushing all in for fields. The other having been on the Lance wagon from the very start. Who is the more powerful poster? 

*Suspenseful music*

7 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I have a feeling that video was probably a couple of years old.

idk man, he looks pretty skinny in the pictures of him coming out of HS 

It probably took him a few years of partying, eating like crap, and drinking beer to turn that 6pack into a full on KEG

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

More like, Im having dreams of McCorkle strapped to a chair with a car battery hooked up to his nipples while a tennis jug machine bounces balls off of that big *** belly

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm just going to consider this a show down between you and @J-ALL-DAY. One pushing all in for fields. The other having been on the Lance wagon from the very start. Who is the more powerful poster? 

*Suspenseful music*

I’m really testing the ol’ ‘speak it into existence thing’. I may stop believing In That BS around 5:30pm PST tomorrow.

FIELDS!!!!

10 hours ago, Forge said:

It did come out a few days before the draft. King started it and was soon regurgitated by beat writers. 

I'm pretty sure my apoplectic fit over a possible McGlinchey selection is the only reason that @CWood21 knows who I am. I went full meltdown. 

I know all.  That was just the most memorable thing I have of you.

You guys get to unwrap a great present tomorrow in Lance or Fields. I'm really jealous. Carr is a decent QB but definitely not a Franchise guy like those two have the potential to become. I'm sure it will be the happiest day in Niner Land since they won Super Bowl 29. 

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

You guys get to unwrap a great present tomorrow in Lance or Fields. I'm really jealous. Carr is a decent QB but definitely not a Franchise guy like those two have the potential to become. I'm sure it will be the happiest day in Niner Land since they won Super Bowl 29. 

Don't be a tool we all know it's Mac

I know im definitely going crazy, but IF the mac jones rumors are trying to ensure that the jets take Zach Wilson rather than fields, and you are chris simms and you want to help your best friend out, wouldnt you have Wilson rated above TL, have a super high grade on mac jones, and then do something ridiculously absurd like idk, having justin fields go #32 overall??? 

I mean, come on. Simms mock is basically exactly what kyle would put out if kyle was doing a mock with the intention of smoke screening the jets lol 

Just now, Uncle_Rico said:

Don't be a tool we all know it's Mac

I'm just messing with you guys. And I still think the pick is Trey Lance. I said it was Lance when the trade was made, and never wavered. I think this has all been one big smokejob from the start. That's why I never listen to the media. Just non-stop lies and smoke. 

TDN had an their guys do their final, predictive mock drafts. 

5 Lance, 1 fields, 0 Mac

That's how crazy the idea of Mac is. All the data and talk points there, and still none of them think it's going to happen lol (should be noted these are not insiders, but evaluators)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I know im definitely going crazy, but IF the mac jones rumors are trying to ensure that the jets take Zach Wilson rather than fields, and you are chris simms and you want to help your best friend out, wouldnt you have Wilson rated above TL, have a super high grade on mac jones, and then do something ridiculously absurd like idk, having justin fields go #32 overall??? 

I mean, come on. Simms mock is basically exactly what kyle would put out if kyle was doing a mock with the intention of smoke screening the jets lol 

I think the simms conspiracy theory is interesting, but if he has legit gm aspirations, he may have to go back and defend some of these rankings. Not sure if he's doing that

32 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I have a feeling that video was probably a couple of years old.

He definitely looked about 15-20 pounds lighter ( I don't mean that in jerk way, he really did just look smaller to me )