Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

12 hours ago, StevenK said:

jim carrey christmas movies GIF
We can not tolerate this no longer! Lol 

Hopefully I get to watch with no interruptions, praying I don’t get called back to work 😬. Wife is planning to cook some wings. She knows, plus she loves to capture my reaction lol 

This is my wife during the season, just not on draft night. During the 2019 season, she would ask me throughout the games what my fitbit was telling me what my heart rate was. It was steadily above 100 most games. She got more of a kick out of me melting down or jumping with joy than the big moment itself. 

Pretty sure week 17 in Seattle, my heart rate was in the 120s when the Clinch By an Inch happened. To FitBit, it looked like I loved an intense workout every Sunday 😎

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NinerNation21 said:

This is my wife during the season, just not on draft night. During the 2019 season, she would ask me throughout the games what my fitbit was telling me what my heart rate was. It was steadily above 100 most games. She got more of a kick out of me melting down or jumping with joy than the big moment itself. 

Pretty sure week 17 in Seattle, my heart rate was in the 120s when the Clinch By an Inch happened. To FitBit, it looked like I loved an intense workout every Sunday 😎

I told my wife tonight is a big night. She proceeded to ask me but this is the REAL draft not fantasy football lol...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I told my wife tonight is a big night. She proceeded to ask me but this is the REAL draft not fantasy football lol...

Ah the difference! I had to explain to her that babe, we can win some easy money if u give me an hour or so lol 

When there's so much noise I'm going w what makes sense.

60% Fields 25% Lance 8% Mac 7% Wilson. Lance numbers I can see continue to rise, same w Wilson d/t combination small frame and injury history and why I don't buy Jets are completely sold quite yet despite the claims.

I don't trust what people are saying as much as I trust what they do. The timing of the trade tells we knew exactly who we wanted and didn't want anyone to trade up before we could. Shanny has the most background info on Fields having seen him since HS via QB Collective and it comes down to how much improvement he's seen since then to now, from last season to this season, and that he's continually improving... I forget who said it, but that was one of the big red flags with Josh Rosen was he was hard to coach and it showed on the field as he didn't make much progress from FR to JR seasons and kept making the same mistakes. 

• Like 1

Lance and Fields are basically tied in odds this morning on MGM. Jones is still the favorite, but his lead is shrinking.

I just want this to be over, whatever the result. The trade was announced 5 weeks ago but it feels like 25 weeks