Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, adamq said:

Lance and Fields are basically tied in odds this morning on MGM. Jones is still the favorite, but his lead is shrinking.

I just want this to be over, whatever the result. The trade was announced 5 weeks ago but it feels like 25 weeks

Current odds? I saw Mac was -225 on some site in the morning. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Current odds? I saw Mac was -225 on some site in the morning. 

MGM

Jones -190

Lance +225 

Fields +275

Fanduel

Jones -270

Lance +380

Fields +500

William Hill

Jones-300

Lance +300

Fields +350

Just now, adamq said:

MGM

Jones -190

Lance +225 

Fields +275

Fanduel

Jones -270

Lance +380

Fields +500

William Hill

Jones-300

Lance +300

Fields +350

Jones is still the big favorite. Closer on MGM but damn, 3 to 1 favorite on William Hill? 

The tide never quite turned how I thought it would, though more and more Lance stuff has started to come out recently. 

April 26, 2018. I keep going back in time to this draft just to show that the narrative is most definitely not always correct & even the sporfsbooks don't really know what's going to happen 

www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-2018-odds-best-prop-bets-sam-darnold-baker-mayfield-josh-allen-lamar-jackson/amp/

The NFL Draft has become such a huge event that sports books now offer tons of prop bets for fans to wager on. At one major book, Darnold is a -350 favorite to be the first quarterback taken, meaning you'd need to bet $350 to win $100. Allen is +280, or about 3-to-1, to be the first QB to hear his name called in the NFL Draft 2018, while Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield is 25-to-1.

13 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I literally just had a conversation with mine about how I can’t put our son down to bed tomorrow night because of the draft LOL. She gives me crap every year because she thinks it’s dumb

I hear you! Mine used to rag on me about how I stranded her at a friends house all day--also pregnant at the time ('01)--watching the draft. Last year was actually a godsend! I couldn't go to BWWs so I watched it at home. The draft coverage was such that she was actually interested in some of the picks. So, her stance has softened considerably. So much in fact, that I get to go watch it at BWWs tonight even though one of my sons has a band concert! Ah, I sure love that woman. 

And, my son wants her to take him to join us at BWWs after his concert is finished! The Draft is almost a family event in our household (there's 2 sons who don't care for it at all, but 3 are interested, thanks to BWWs!).

• Like 3

Just now, Chrissooner49er said:

I hear you! Mine used to rag on me about how I stranded her at a friends house all day--also pregnant at the time ('01)--watching the draft. Last year was actually a godsend! I couldn't go to BWWs so I watched it at home. The draft coverage was such that she was actually interested in some of the picks. So, her stance has softened considerably. So much in fact, that I get to go watch it at BWWs tonight even though one of my sons has a band concert! Ah, I sure love that woman. 

And, my son wants her to take him to join us at BWWs after his concert is finished! The Draft is almost a family event in our household (there's 2 sons who don't care for it at all, but 3 are interested, thanks to BWWs!).

My son is going to Gma & Gpa's house for the weekend & I have no clue what my wife will be doing. All j know is the living room is mine for the next 3 days 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adamq said:

My son is going to Gma & Gpa's house for the weekend & I have no clue what my wife will be doing. All j know is the living room is mine for the next 3 days 😂

You're a lucky man. I haven't had that level of peace with the draft since college when it was a saturday and sunday affair. My roommates and I would get a ton of snacks and beer, tell everyone we're busy, and binge the draft for 2 days. I miss those days.

• Like 3