Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I have money on fields at 3 (+280, +550, +680), fields at #2 (+800) and Wilson at 3 (+7500) 

I actually think we would have Lance over Wilson 

I saw Fields to be the 2nd pick +2000 on FD this morning so I put some on that too

I have a Mac Jones UNDER 15.5 ticket from almost 2 months ago, and I still don't know if it's a lock or if I'll be sweating it out 😂

• Like 1

Not trolling. Just some words of encouragement. I have learned many times, never listen to the media or social media on anything, especially for sports and politics. It’s all smoke. All lies. And they are friends/connected. I usually go the entire draft season without listening to any of it. 

I said the pick was Trey Lance as soon as the trade was made and had no doubt in my mind. Lance and Shanahan go together like a ball and glove, and a match made in heaven. They have the potential to break to the NFL, in my honest opinion. 

I still think it’s Lance. Every mock I have made is Lance. I have never thought it’s Mac Jones for one second and still don’t. And I have no reason to be bias as I could care less what the 49ers do. 

If it’s Mac Jones I’ll eat crow, but in my opinion, it’s Trey Lance, and has always been Trey Lance, and never even for a second, was Mac Jones. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

So is it Fields??

Or do y'all buy the Jones v. Lance thing?? 

I can't get a feel from outside.

I have money on Fields and hope it is him. If it's not I hope we go Lance. To answer your question, I don't think anyone knows including the talking heads in the media. 

• Like 1

So is it Fields??

We can't get a feel either. No one can. It's trending Lance now after being all Jones since the trade but it's hard to know if this is all media narrative solely created by them or actual info from the org. Everything is conflicting.

It's been complete crickets on Fields except for about 70% of the fan base and Twitter users. 

• Like 1

So is it Fields??

That is by design. We don't want anyone knowing what we are doing 

Most of us think it's fields. I am very confident in saying it's fields. 

I'd go 79/20 fields/Lance with 1% chance it's mac 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

So is it Fields??

Personally, I think it's Fields. 

I dont think they have "hidden" their interest in him in fear of influencing the Jets decision. I think SF just doesn't know for sure what NYJ will do, so why run the risk of telling the world you want Fields only to have him swiped away? You never want to admit to taking your 2nd or even 3rd guy so no matter who they take, Lance/Fields/Jones/Wilson, Kyle will tell us it was the plan all along.

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1