Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, sherm said:

How does the guy with the DUI get a free pass? Not only will I be pissed when we pass on Fields but it will create a narrative that the NFL will be hard pressed to deny.

Because maturity is way more about how you deal with the stupid things you did. Not saying it isn't a terrible situation with the DUI but when that thing leads to a guy maturing and having nothing else it show more maturity than when you have many smaller icidents that aren't worthy to report about but add up for teams putting in the time background checking them.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Because maturity is way more about how you deal with the stupid things you did. Not saying it isn't a terrible situation with the DUI but when that thing leads to a guy maturing and having nothing else it show more maturity than when you have many smaller icidents that aren't worthy to report about but add up for teams putting in the time background checking them.

A reminder that Mac Jones also had anger management issues with regards to Tennis LOL 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Correct, don't have an issue with the process of making the trade by liking two QBs with one preference, but then going through a proper evaluation and deciding which way to go afterwards. Personally, I think it is absurd going with a QB without seeing that player throw live and without actually talking to him. 

I feel like the post season stuff shouldn't be swaying it that much. 

1 minute ago, AustrianNiner said:

In to already overanalyze everything:  Shanny said they are out to get a starting QB. I mean of course they are, but that sounded like a starter for the upcoming season.

Then it is Mac if they are leaning that way.. unless it is a surprise with fields 

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

In to already overanalyze everything:  Shanny said they are out to get a starting QB. I mean of course they are, but that sounded like a starter for the upcoming season.

Just like I didn't want to read too much into the stuff with the Fields pro day, I'm not going to try and read too much into this (especially since I'm not watching live), but the reaction I'm seeing on Twitter is that they are basically saying the pick is Mac Jones without saying that the pick is Mac Jones lol.