Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

6 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

Ill lead the riot myself from Hawaii if they select Mac..

what island are you on? I was in Maui a few years ago in week 17 when George kittle broke the receiving record for TEs and I was at some sports bar with a niners fan who was "famous" on the island. Apparently the guy would wear full uniform complete with pads and a helmet every week. Is that you? LOL 

Those were more simple times. Back when the niners having #2 overall meant they couldnt **** it up as long as bosa was there

1 minute ago, N4L said:

what island are you on? I was in Maui a few years ago in week 17 when George kittle broke the receiving record for TEs and I was at some sports bar with a niners fan who was "famous" on the island. Apparently the guy would wear full uniform complete with pads and a helmet every week. Is that you? LOL 

Those were more simple times. Back when the niners having #2 overall meant they couldnt **** it up as long as bosa was there

Oahu.. there is a rabid 9er fanbase here and i have heard there could be a meltdown or two they take Mac lol

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

He was talking about how it's.unfair for who they draft to say we traded 3 1s for him. That's the exact talk everyone has why they can't understand Mac. 

That was straight the most disheartening thing I've heard so far. Everything else I could see being taken any direction

• Like 1

Just now, 49ers fan said:

Shanny said the qb they wanted wouldn't be there at 12... Would Mac have been there? 

I definitely don't think you would have had to get to 3 to get him, but I'm not comfortable saying he's for sure there at 12. The draft is weird. 

• Like 1