Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, 49ersfan said:

If Fields really is out of the conversation, then logically speaking, everything Shanny has said this offseason ties to Lance. Even in December, he brought up the Smith/Mahomes model, and that ties to Lance

It should be Lance. I hope its Lance. But i won't feel comfortable until Goodell reads his name out on draft night 

I mean I don’t totally buy that Fields is out. I mean it is certainly possible that he is, but at this point it all seems like it is still just conjecture. 

9 minutes ago, StevenK said:

Rapoport just mentioned they think the pick is between Lance and Jones...too much mixed emotions! It has to be Lance if we are keeping Jimmy! I mean, right?! 

I mean who is to say the play isn't picking Jones and trading away Jimmy at the draft? 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I'm tempted, but too much exposure lol. I'm not ruling out fields!

I'm not ruling him out either. But man there's always been a lot of signs pointing to Lance. 

Tomorrow is going to be a crucial day in this process. Guys like Schefter are going to start to chime in and let's see if his reports tie to what Ian is reporting.

But IF Shanny/Lynch truly aren't telling anyone........Then how can you truly count Fields out? Allbright all but admitted his sources here has been what other teams think. But those teams are doing their legwork but doesn't mean they know for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not ruling him out either. But man there's always been a lot of signs pointing to Lance. 

Tomorrow is going to be a crucial day in this process. Guys like Schefter are going to start to chime in and let's see if his reports tie to what Ian is reporting.

But IF Shanny/Lynch truly aren't telling anyone........Then how can you truly count Fields out? Allbright all but admitted his sources here has been what other teams think. But those teams are doing their legwork but doesn't mean they know for sure. 

Perhaps they told someone (or multiple people) in the org that they had ruled Fields out, but were still discussing Fields or Lance?

Neither Lance or Jones are a threat to go #2 , so there's no need to smokescreen (if there was ever)

I keep going back and forth between Fields and Lance. To me reason dictates that is who the pick should be between. And Kyle may be arrogant as alot of people say but he isn't dumb either.

Voted Fields just because that's who I think it should be but acknowledge totally that it could be Lance.

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That's too late, I will wake up tomorrow morning expecting you guys to have all the Niners related quotes posted lol. 

hell, I am in Hawaii, so I am behind you all for news.. so I read what you all post and get the info from there

4 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Perhaps they told someone (or multiple people) in the org that they had ruled Fields out, but were still discussing Fields or Lance?

Neither Lance or Jones are a threat to go #2 , so there's no need to smokescreen (if there was ever)

Could be, but I don't know. Like I really believe Shanny/Lynch aren't telling anyone until the day of the draft or the day before. 

Interested in seeing what King says. I'd tend to guess similar to Ian where he mocks Jones but mentions some buzz on Lance. 

2 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

hell, I am in Hawaii, so I am behind you all for news.. so I read what you all post and get the info from there

Well, being in Hawaii you will totally be up when the article drops so you can drop the important Peter King nuggets LOL.

• Like 1