Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

3 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Are you going to double up? 

This whole thing is just super weird. The parts that give me pause are that Ben is saying flat out there's no smokescreen for Fields, and then other teams (such as the Pats) being rumored to be moving up to get Fields. Those are flags to me, but this is just a very odd situation with the way it's all playoing out 

Just now, Forge said:

This whole thing is just super weird. The parts that give me pause are that Ben is saying flat out there's no smokescreen for Fields, and then other teams (such as the Pats) being rumored to be moving up to get Fields. Those are flags to me, but this is just a very odd situation with the way it's all playoing out 

Yeah I'm trying to stop myself from getting excited but nothing is adding up. 

8 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

what you thinking here?

I'm not trying to continue my conspiracy on this whole thing because there's just alot that points to Mac. But nothing adds up, and it hasn't. 

• Like 1

Good plan, Kyle. Worked out very well for Andy until he realized that oh, maybe I should have a star QB 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Good plan, Kyle. Worked out very well for Andy until he realized that oh, maybe I should have a star QB 

There's no way Kyle believes this right? Lol he stated you need a top 5-10 QB to compete year after year. Also if we truly draft Mac I think Kyle thinks he's Brees 2.0

Edited by 49erurtaza
1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

There's no way Kyle believes this right? Lol he stated you need a top 5-10 QB to compete year after year. Also if we truly draft Mac I think Kyle thinks he's Brees 2.0

The problem is that Brees had to change teams to become what was..

Just now, SonsofFenris7 said:

The problem is that Brees had to change teams to become what was..

He went to a offensive genius tho. I do wonder how Brees career would have went if he signed with Miami. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

He'll figure it out when he's on his 2nd team in 10 years. He'll draft Archie manning's grandson.

Edited by NcFinest9erFan

What I'm dying at is you know Shanahan must have been planning the response to the Jimmy question all weekend LOL. He knew ahead of time the questions that were going to be asked and was like I need to come up with something....Just not sure he had to go to THAT extreme 😂.