Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

1 hour ago, Forge said:

lol 

I have to imagine that we have a trade in place. 

10 hours ago, N4L said:

All jokes aside, I think they already have the JG deal mostly done. They obviously have been in communication with most of the league about him by now. They know what his market is and they know they can put together a deal with more than one team

We have already established that @Forgeis Daniel Jeramiah. 

I am clearly Bill Barnwell

LOL 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Florio "I have a former GM insisting it is Fields, INSISTING it is Fields. It is stunning to me"

Here comes the Fields train!!!!!

Shanny has worked with a lot of former GM's, buy my guess is this source his most recent, Thomas Dimitroff

Slight Fields buzz starting today.....Tomorrow is going to be VERY interesting. 

Peter King told Cowherd he isn't confident the pick is Jones and basically the stuff they are going off of is coming from what other teams are thinking will happen. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Peter King told Cowherd he isn't confident the pick is Jones and basically the stuff they are going off of is coming from what other teams are thinking will happen. 

Ok, whose got money on Fields? 

14 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I've never been so intrigued by a 49ers pick in my life. 

Forget the last month, at some point in the last 24 hours i've been 100% certain that the Niners will select Jones, switched my mind to Fields, then switched again to Lance

Since everyone is just guessing (even if some are educated guesses) and Shanny himself said he doesn't want the rest of the league to know, I've resigned myself to the fact that we'll just find out at approx 8:30 PM EST/5:30 PM PST on Thursday. 

Just 54 more hours to go!

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I've never been so intrigued by a 49ers pick in my life. 

Forget the last month, at some point in the last 24 hours i've been 100% certain that the Niners will select Jones, switched my mind to Fields, then switched again to Lance

Since everyone is just guessing (even if some are educated guesses) and Shanny himself said he doesn't want the rest of the league to know, I've resigned myself to the fact that we'll just find out at approx 8:30 PM EST/5:30 PM PST on Thursday. 

Just 54 more hours to go!

I think there will be very strong clues coming out late tonight and tomorrow