Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maiocco thinks we may be able to get a 2022 1st rounder for Jimmy.

So if we are to compare this to the Browns in 2018:

Lance - Allen

Jones - Darnold

Mayfield - Fields

You know what that means right??? Fields will be the pick!!!!!

That would be awesome. 

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

LOL 

To tie into my previous post...I was Kyle. I was most definitely Kyle lol 

Feels like Biderman turned a corner after the Mike Silver report last week. Before that, he was deferential. Now he's been pretty critical of the Niners FO. 

He hasn't said anything wrong, i just find it interesting that he's changed his tone so much 

7 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Leaving to get a chance to play somewhere does not indicate to me any lack of selflessness. That's football theee days. The Big Ten was on its way to not having a season and he lobbied hard for there to be a season. Even then it was a limited season and he, like many others who chose to do so, could have sat out resting on his prior's achievements. But he wanted to play largely, if you believe what he says, to continue to improve his game and to help his team win the Natty. And in those games he gets hit so hard he busts a couple ribs. Yet comes right back in, with pro days coming up, wincing with every throw, and still outplays Lawrence. I've read or listened to just about every post game presser he's had throughout his career. Every word coming out of his mouth is about his team, about others, or simply about wanting to improve. Not sure that I've ever seen anything I would label as selfish, or even not selfless.

He would have been starting the next season at UGA had he not left and the way that (not necessarily him for sure but it was his camp absolutely) UGA's name was ran through the mud about it in order for him to be able to play was not a good look. 

But it is neither here nor there, we can agree to disagree on the one small bit.

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Feels like Biderman turned a corner after the Mike Silver report last week. Before that, he was deferential. Now he's been pretty critical of the Niners FO. 

He hasn't said anything wrong, i just find it interesting that he's changed his tone so much 

Over the weekend, he said that he flipped and believes it's Mac. This also corresponds with Tim saying he got new information and before he put out the article. The pick seems like to  be Mac because I wonder if people are considering it Lance v Mac. 

BTW, just because we're trading Jimmy away doesn't mean we won't take Lance/a project. Remember there was a report we were interested in Minshew? 

If we can trade Jimmy for a future 1st/2nd & get Minshew for a 4th, we'll have him as the bridge QB with no locker room controversy & we come out ahead in cash, cap space, & picks. And arguably, not a lot of drop off either

Just now, 49ersfan said:

BTW, just because we're trading Jimmy away doesn't mean we won't take Lance/a project. Remember there was a report we were interested in Minshew? 

If we can trade Jimmy for a future 1st/2nd & get Minshew for a 4th, we'll have him as the bridge QB with no locker room controversy & we come out ahead in cash, cap space, & picks. And arguably, not a lot of drop off either

I think it's Mac. I may shoot my shot on a long shot bet for Fields, but I don't expect it to pay out. 

That clip I got of Mac was originally QT'd with the comment of "going to the 0.49ers" which is what Ben retweeted. I think Ben has flipped and believes it is Mac as well

14 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

It's Jones. REconcile yourself to that and be ecstatic if it turns out to be someone else.

I'm doing the opposite. It's fields/Lance and I'm going down with the ship 

I'm prepared to die on this hill. Per the previous poll, if Kyle kills me, so be it 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol cryptic, but just feels like this has to be Fields. 

We going to have another Aaron Rodgers situation with Fields? You'd think people would learn, especially a guy like Shanny who puts so much weight on tape. 

• Like 1

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Middlekauf really digging in that the Niners are lieing currently on his life stream with Guy. 

"Joe Staley is coming back"

"We love Jimmy, he is our QB"

You are saying the people who said these things, would lie?!? I dont believe it. 

• Like 1