Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

More Justin Fields love!!!!!

What are the odds looking like right now? 

+800 still. 

Schwartz has always thought it was fields. He's a pretty big Mac hater LOL 

or at least, Mac not understander. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

More Justin Fields love!!!!!

What are the odds looking like right now? 

+800 still.

Lance odds have gone down today at most books though.. mgm is still at +190 but all the rest are +300 to +360

2 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

you guys are the best.. i really enjoy reading your views..

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886hkyncmtdm0dyqm0ur4

Seriously though, this is a great board. Found it when I was 15 or so and have been here ever since. I just cringe when I see stuff on YouTube or Facebook when I had it. We have a great group of folks here.

• Like 3

Just now, N4L said:

I love how hyped this forum is right now

one person will post a question and four people will respond in under a minute

ITS
JUSTIN
FIELDS

These are crazy times. I mean we just bombed through 69 pages in under two days on this thread.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/146516-inability-free-agent-influenced-49ers-draft-plans-analyst/

Wanting to get rid of Jimmy G looks fine, however the rest doesn't make sense to me. Flacco is not starter material. And If we REALLY wanted Dalton, we would get him. We have no problem overpaying for what we want.

There's also nothing stopping us from trading a mid round pick for a veteran stopgap

I think the decision is as simple as, choose the QB you prefer, and work the rest of the QB room around him, whether he's raw or pro ready. 

If this were true, I could get behind a Minshew + Lance combo to start the season. This rumor makes it sound like they'd settle for Mac which is dumb.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XScutterX said:

If this were true, I could get behind a Minshew + Lance combo to start the season. This rumor makes it sound like they'd settle for Mac which is dumb.

Agreed. 

"we think lance would be the best long term, but we need someone to start right away because we are getting rid of garoppolo, so therefore we are going to take mac" 

MAKE IT STOP

12 minutes ago, XScutterX said:

If we're picking Lance, wouldn't be surprised if we have the parameters of a Jimmy G trade, as well as a separate Minshew trade, dependent on if the team involved will pick a rookie or not

Edited by 49ersfan