Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, Forge said:

Lol biderman is ripping them apart on his podcast

If i were Jed, I would be like we just traded 3 1st rounders and a 3rd for guy that we could have gotten at 10 or 12. Your a QB guru correct? Then coach up either Fields or Lance as Mac is off the table..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Any chance you think no one trades for Jimmy and we straight up cut him? I'd assume we just play this out till training camp. But if Kyle is this desperate to move on from Jimmy for Mac. Wouldn't surprise.me if he's straight up cut. 

I dont think Kyle would have spoken the way he did about Jimmy unless a trade was already in place. My guess is Denver.. they have the cap space, a very good roster top to bottom, and a young backup who they kinda feel good about when Jimmy sprains an ankle.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

I am listening now.. he is killing them

I listened to two podcasts today and the niners front office and shanny specifically got excoriated in both of them. 

Bidermans pod was a tough listen

2 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I fully expect Thursdays press conference after we draft Mac to be baddddd. And I'm here for it. They deserve the hate there getting and going to get. 

If you haven't listened to the pod, do it. There's nothing that will make you more certain that we are drafting Mac, I swear. He was liiiiiivid