Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

So if we take Jones, I hope we trade Jimmy for Gilmore. That move right there will give us one of the best secondaries in the league and finally enough depth with Moseley being a very solid spot starter or super sub in the case one of our starters get hurt.

Then you just know Shanny is going WR or RB early in the draft. So trade up to the end of the first and go get whatever RB you want (I don't agree with this move) or someone like Brown at WR. If not, stand put and take the best edge or OL.

Basically our defense with Gilmore and Bosa returning should be absolutely FILTHY and back to being dominant and then offensively stack it as much as possible and then make a good run at a SB. Very possible, even with a rookie QB like Jones IMO. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

So if we take Jones, I hope we trade Jimmy for Gilmore. That move right there will give us one of the best secondaries in the league and finally enough depth with Moseley being a very solid spot starter or super sub in the case one of our starters get hurt.

Then you just know Shanny is going WR or RB early in the draft. So trade up to the end of the first and go get whatever RB you want (I don't agree with this move) or someone like Brown at WR. If not, stand put and take the best edge or OL.

Basically our defense with Gilmore and Bosa returning should be absolutely FILTHY and back to being dominant and then offensively stack it as much as possible and then make a good run at a SB. Very possible, even with a rookie QB like Jones IMO. 

#Questfor6 baby

1 minute ago, adamq said:

#Questfor6 baby

NO MORE HASHTAGS!!! I'm tired of the #Questfor6 or #Revengetour hashtags that lead to us being disappointed every single season lol.

Seriously though, as much as people will dislike the Jones pick, getting someone like Gilmore puts this team right back in the SB mix and this should be a top 10 offense...Fairly easily with decent health. 

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Everyone jumping on Trey. @J-ALL-DAY called this to happen on ether Fields or Lance. 

We shall see what happens but like how Schefter hedged his bet there lol. This way if it isn't Jones, he can say it was Jones at first but the Niners ended up falling in love with Lance/Fields during the process!!!! If it is Jones, then they will say this was always the guy the targeted when they made the trade!!!!

Never fails, at least King is admitting flat out he doesn't know who they are taking but just knows opposing GMs are expecting Jones...I respect that a whole a lot more than the type of crap others are saying. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

NO MORE HASHTAGS!!! I'm tired of the #Questfor6 or #Revengetour hashtags that lead to us being disappointed every single season lol.

Seriously though, as much as people will dislike the Jones pick, getting someone like Gilmore puts this team right back in the SB mix and this should be a top 10 offense...Fairly easily with decent health. 

We shall see what happens but like how Schefter hedged his bet there lol. This way if it isn't Jones, he can say it was Jones at first but the Niners ended up falling in love with Lance/Fields during the process!!!! If it is Jones, then they will say this was always the guy the targeted when they made the trade!!!!

Never fails, at least King is admitting flat out he doesn't know who they are taking but just knows opposing GMs are expecting Jones...I respect that a whole a lot more than the type of crap others are saying. 

Yep I love how Adam said "other QBs" and not just Trey Lance.

"They liked Mac Jones but wanted a more dynamic QB" -what he'll say if it isn't jones.