Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

Just now, GW21 said:

Man, this is so exciting. Can't wait until tomorrow!

Enjoy the pick! Bill O'Brien and his stupidity made it possible for you! 

Now, if you don't mind... I'm off to drink and cry.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Forge someone is still on the bargaining stage. :) 

Trust me, I've been through all the stages of grief throughout the last month. Nothing I can control, so I'm just excited to see what happens at this point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GW21 said:

Trust me, I've been through all the stages of grief throughout the last month. Nothing I can control, so I'm just excited to see what happens at this point. 

It sounds like you watched the LOST series finale too, huh?

Just now, MWil23 said:

It sounds like you watched the LOST series finale too, huh?

I did not, or the premier, or anything between. I assume it was like the ending of Dexter or the last season of GoT? 

• Like 1

Been watching more interviews/evals of prospects. Should've listened to Cosell on Eisen earlier. Loved all his points on both Mac Jones and Trey Lance. In fact, after that, I can see why Fields hasn't really been brought up much. Both Lance and Jones could fit very well in Shanny's O.

Of course, my fave is still Zach Wilson, but the Jets would have to pass on him for us to get a chance. Not likely. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I have a feeling when they did the press conference they still didn't know. Wouldn't surprise me if they wait till right when we are on the clock. 

Also I think Adam just set us up to draft Lance there. I'm feeling pretty good about Lance right now. 

They're going treat the draft like I go about ordering food. I hold off until the waiter gets to me, then I completely switch what I wanted to order.