Draft Week! Third Overall Pick - POLL

N4L

Who do you want the niners to draft?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/30/2021 at 12:00 AM

2 minutes ago, sherm said:

What's crazy is now even if we don't draft Fields I'm gonna be rooting for this kid to a star. Every draft 1 or 2 of the top prospects get the over evaluation from the draft media. Fields seems to be that guy. 

Maybe he'll be tearing it up here in Denver. I do enjoy talking crap to my co-workers about the Broncos, so that'd kind of suck, but at least I'd get to watch him play a lot. It would be kind of fun with him in the same division as KC; I could see some fun shootout type games. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

NFC LOL 

My last power rankings were 33 / 33/ 33. I'm completely at a loss. 

I was going to tell him that it was way too early to look for an answer and that it's bound to change a couple times in the next 24 hours 🤣

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Huh?

NFC was ode to the 2019 nfccg but also means he has no friggin clue 

33/33/33 means mac Jones should be drafted 33 overall, fields will throw 33 touchdowns in 17 games, and it's the number of reps Lance did on the bench press 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I read back some of his responses and it was a lot of non-answers. Even when he said Drew Brees name, he brought up the mobility of Lamar Jackson

Woke up this morning feeling like the pick is gona be Mac. Now I've swung back to Lance

If its Fields it'll be a wowza pick. Nothing linking the two of us together at this point. I know Middlekauf said Fields & that his source was never wrong, but Javier Vega said the same thing about his source back during the Matt Stafford talks 

Edited by 49ersfan