5 members have voted

1. 1. What will bills do in the 1st rd?

• Draft Pass Rusher/Defensive Tackle
    • Draft Cornerback/Linebacker
    • Draft Oline
    • Draft Skill Player RB, WR, TE
    • Trade Up
    • Trade Down

After going back and forth all offseason, I'm hoping Caleb Farley drops to us and we go CB. 

Would not be mad at all if we opted to go with Etienne or Harris though.

I just really hope it's not an EDGE rusher... don't love any of the available guys. So that means we'll likely go that route... probably Azeez Ojulari or Jayson Oweh since those are the two names that worry me most haha. 

1 hour ago, Nick said:

After going back and forth all offseason, I'm hoping Caleb Farley drops to us and we go CB. 

Would not be mad at all if we opted to go with Etienne or Harris though.

I just really hope it's not an EDGE rusher... don't love any of the available guys. So that means we'll likely go that route... probably Azeez Ojulari or Jayson Oweh since those are the two names that worry me most haha. 

Farley would be great but MASSIVE risk. Having 2 back surgeries and a torn ACL in college. From what it sounds like the back issue could be chronic and may require more surgeries treatments in the future but it may be worth the risk if he is there. From my understanding based on the media smoke Saints are high on him and so are the Titans even with injuries.

Yea the EDGE scares me they may pan out years from now but even seeing Epenesa be rated a top 20 pick predraft falls and we take him, he hasn't proven his 1st rd ranking in year 1 and maybe that changes in year 2 but he didn't show enough to think it will change. I hope I am wrong on him like I was with Allen but I hated that pick and I would hate to see a guy like Oweh be the selection as his speed without sacks in the 7-8 games he played this past year is worrisome. Ojulari while I am not a fan of him because of his size I would be more open to over guys like Oweh, Phillips, and Rousseau. Everyone outside of this forum like Phillips which I do not get considering he retired for a bit in 2018 due to concussions then he transferred to UM had 1 solid year and people forget what happened. Then Rousseau who sat out an entire year and only had 1 year of college playing experience. All in all these guys may help down the road but in now way will they be major contributors in year 1 in which we are chasing a AFCCG title and an appearance in the superbowl.