Noooo. .... Anyone but him

cannondale

Which prospects do you hate ? Over hyped ? Bad fit for the Packers ? Let it out. Vent. 

2021 - Rondale Moore:  Please .... make .....it .......stop. 

2020 - Tua:  Too short, too injured, no special traits, yet "if he falls should we take him ?"  "should we trade all of our picks thru 2099 for Tua ?"  Every damn topic had "let's get Tua" comments. Barf. 

2019 - TJ Hockenson:  The first time I saw him I thought he was a rumblin, bumblin, stumblin, type of guy not worthy of the hype. Was so sick of hearing his name by draft day

Picking in the late 20s this gets harder because there's a bunch of ways the team could go that I could sell myself on as opposed to when you're picking in the top 15 and you get locked into a prospect or two. The only thing I really wouldn't like seeing is us panicking on a DL pick if Barmore goes before we pick especially when other positions of need are as deep as they are. 

43 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Caleb Farley.  Anyone but him.  2 back surgeries and ACL.  Uber talented get that.  Of course that was before his latest back surgery.  

16 minutes ago, VonKarman said:

Kadarius Toney for me. Not until Round 3.

Those two, Moore, Zaven Collins, any of those Auburn guys we looked at unless they're UDFA, I'm souring on Jermar Jefferson after his pro-day, Melinfonwu, Josh Myers, and Elijah Molden.

Rashod Bateman-  Looks average.  Not worth 1st round pick.   OK in 2nd

Dont want Cosmi, Leatherwood or Raddunz

Dont want a safety, IOL, TE or god forbid a QB in round 1

Want to invest in players that have a chance to help us next year in the early rounds.   Dont want a draft aimed at replacing good players two years down the line rather than getting better in 2021.