NFL Draft '21- Goodell bringin' back Bro Hugs

ravishingone

9 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Lions tried to trade up to the fourth pick in the NFL Draft in pursuit of LSU'sΒ Ja'Marr Chase.Β 

The Falcons' asking price for the fourth pick was too high, according to Fowler.

Chase is going to CIN, no doubt in my mind now.Β 

damnit lol there goes my +700 bet of Lance- Fields-Pitts at 3-4-5

i dont get how they can pass on Sewell, dont get me wrong Chase is a BEAST , best wideout to come out in a while but their OL is trash and they already have Boyd & Higgens, just doest make too much sense

15 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Lions tried to trade up to the fourth pick in the NFL Draft in pursuit of LSU'sΒ Ja'Marr Chase.Β 

The Falcons' asking price for the fourth pick was too high, according to Fowler.

Chase is going to CIN, no doubt in my mind now.Β 

Lions love their 1st round WRs. That's crazy though. To trade up for a few spots for a WR, it would be at least a 2nd and change. And in this draft deep at the WR position. And even other potential top 10 pick WRs in Smith and Waddle.Β 

Maybe they do see the mock drafts that have Chase to the Bengals...Β πŸ˜…

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

i dont get how they can pass on Sewell, dont get me wrong Chase is a BEAST , best wideout to come out in a while but their OL is trash and they already have Boyd & Higgens, just doest make too much sense

Mike Brown (the owner) is the shot caller in Bengals organization. Joe Burrow has the ear of Mike Brown and has been lobbying hard for them to take Chase, so if Burrow is endorsing it, Chase will be the pick.

Don't forget the Bengals (and Burrow specifically) wined/dined OT Riley Reiff this off-season in order to get him to sign there. I think in their minds they're set now at OT with Rieff and 2019 1st rounder Jonah Williams as the bookends.

I agree with you though, as with what the Bengals already have at the WR spot, I'd be putting my resources into doing all I can to protect Burrow. Especially coming off the major injury and seeing him running for his life last year. Drafting Sewell would allow them to kick Reiff or Williams inside to OG and would solidify 3/5 of their O-line with one pick...

11 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Mike Brown (the owner) is the shot caller in Bengals organization. Joe Burrow has the ear of Mike Brown and has been lobbying hard for them to take Chase, so if Burrow is endorsing it, Chase will be the pick.

Don't forget the Bengals (and Burrow specifically) wined/dined OT Riley Reiff this off-season in order to get him to sign there. I think in their minds they're set now at OT with Rieff and 2019 1st rounder Jonah Williams as the bookends.

I agree with you though, as with what the Bengals already have at the WR spot, I'd be putting my resources into doing all I can to protect Burrow. Especially coming off the major injury and seeing him running for his life last year. Drafting Sewell would allow them to kick Reiff or Williams inside to OG and would solidify 3/5 of their O-line with one pick...

It s risk for sure.Β  Jonah coming out of college was he would be a better guard.Β  He has been ok as a tackle.Β  Reiff has a lot of miles.Β  He reminds me of the Gruden days signing vets like Deese, Steussie, and Petitgout hoping to squeeze more mileage out.Β  It did work with Oben.Β  So I guess 1 out of 4 isn t bad.Β  Ouch!!!

Yahoo's Charles Robinson reports the Saints are looking to trade up for Virginia Tech CB Caleb Farley.

Robinson added that the Saints feel that they may need to move ahead of the Titans to ensure Farley will be available to them. Ian Rapoport chimed in, confirming that he has heardΒ the Saints are looking to trade up.Β 

19 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Yahoo's Charles Robinson reports the Saints are looking to trade up for Virginia Tech CB Caleb Farley.

Robinson added that the Saints feel that they may need to move ahead of the Titans to ensure Farley will be available to them. Ian Rapoport chimed in, confirming that he has heardΒ the Saints are looking to trade up.Β 

Really interesting that Farley is considered that much of a prospect with his medical.Β Β 

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Ossai and Daviyon Nixon haveΒ really taken a fall in draft stockΒ 

ive seen them both ranked as late day 2 guys now

Just means the talking heads have no idea how teams rate guys and just found out about those two. πŸ˜‚

• Like 1

Just now, ravishingone said:

Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I do think the Pitts hype is over blown.Β  He could be a great pro, but top 5 considering he will not be an impact blocker, I think is too high for him.Β  Would take Chase for sure over him.

Same I seen it all before. Vernon Davis was the last big TE prospect with similar skill set. If you think he is Gronk type then sure go for it but im not taking a TE that high. He better have a HOF career or its just a disappointment pick.

• Like 2