NFL Draft '21- Goodell bringin' back Bro Hugs

ravishingone

46 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

😂😂😂😂

I do think the Pitts hype is over blown.  He could be a great pro, but top 5 considering he will not be an impact blocker, I think is too high for him.  Would take Chase for sure over him.

Yup Chase > Pitts for me too

And the fact that you can combine him with his college QB a year apart.. insane 

I still think they should go OL but I guess I don't blame them too much 

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, indifference said:

Same I seen it all before. Vernon Davis was the last big TE prospect with similar skill set. If you think he is Gronk type then sure go for it but im not taking a TE that high. He better have a HOF career or its just a disappointment pick.

Seriously. Ridiculous hype. I don't get it. 

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

He's my RB1. If we take one early, I hope it's him.

I guess it s possible to go RB, but is that the end of Vaughn?  Don t think they can carry 5 RBs and try and carry 6 WRs on the 53 man roster.  WR6 has been Watson and plays special teams.

Licht can do no wrong in this draft until he doesn t give me the victory in the Mock Draft contest.

Don t let me down, Jason.

tenor.gif

Edited by ravishingone

11 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

@kgarrett12486 So are you saying none of this write up is true? I mean, I'm sure as hell not gonna go through all his tape lol. 

I'm not gonna pretend like I know Baramore inside and out as a prospect, because I dont. However, I did go back and watch a fair amount of Alabama games (because they have so many damn prospects in this draft) and got a good look at Baramore. 

I didn't see anything that led me to think he doesn't have a "high motor". Did he take some plays off? Sure, but I can point out that just about every Alabama player did. I just watched a game recently where Devonta Smith was supposed to be running a fly route and was barely jogging because the throw went to the other side of the field and Alabama had an insurmountable lead already.

The problem I have with this write up is that they're lumping 'consistency' and 'work ethic/drive' together as one. They are two very separate things. A player can have a normal/high work ethic, but still be inconsistent. I can coach up the inconsistency.

I just find it hard to believe that this isn't the normal BS that comes out before draft to hurt a guys stock to the media. We see it every year.  I hadn't heard anything on Baramore's drive up until about the last month and even these quotes don't mention anything about his actual coaches or teammates stating he had issues with work ethic. That's who I would trust.

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I'm not gonna pretend like I know Baramore inside and out as a prospect, because I dont. However, I did go back and watch a fair amount of Alabama games (because they have so many damn prospects in this draft) and got a good look at Baramore. 

I didn't see anything that led me to think he doesn't have a "high motor". Did he take some plays off? Sure, but I can point out that just about every Alabama player did. I just watched a game recently where Devonta Smith was supposed to be running a fly route and was barely jogging because the throw went to the other side of the field and Alabama had an insurmountable lead already.

The problem I have with this write up is that they're lumping 'consistency' and 'work ethic/drive' together as one. They are two very separate things. A player can have a normal/high work ethic, but still be inconsistent. I can coach up the inconsistency.

I just find it hard to believe that this isn't the normal BS that comes out before draft to hurt a guys stock to the media. We see it every year.  I hadn't heard anything on Baramore's drive up until about the last month and even these quotes don't mention anything about his actual coaches or teammates stating he had issues with work ethic. That's who I would trust.

I read that about him months ago actually. And on multiple sites. I just don't like the idea of drafting guys that have all the talent and even pro ready, but they just don't care to use it to their full potential. And that easily happens to guys. But oh well, we'll see who they draft tonight. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Whats yalls top 5 for our pick (realistically) 

1.Azeez Ojulari

2.Either Miami EDGE players

3.Levi Onwuzurike

4.Joe Tryon

5.Najee Harris

Really for me its DL/EDGE is really what i want in the first

1. Greg Newsome

2. Joe Tryon

3. Azeez Ojulari

4. Dillon Radunz

5. Travis Etienne

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

1. Greg Newsome

2. Joe Tryon

3. Azeez Ojulari

4. Dillon Radunz

5. Travis Etienne

A lot of smoke Steelers taking a RB @ 24.  I would be surprised if the Bucs draft a prospect who didn t play last season with their first pick.  Just a hunch.  BA was very vocal about OTAs being limited hurting a young player s development.  If it s win it all again, not sure how a prospect who hasn t played in over a yr will fit.  IMO.