Broncos v Chargers - 3:25 pm ATX Time

champ11

Just now, AnAngryAmerican said:

I don't think they'd want Talib because he's on the back 9 of his career. They'd want young players, I'd give them Ray or Shaq, one or both of the young safeties, Bolles, Marshall, Gotsis, whatever they wanted sans Von. 

Wait... Did you color Shaq's name because he's a ram?

14 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Between him and Kiszla it's hard to figure who's the bigger tool in Denver media. That said, the MHR fan boys get wayyy too excited by anything new.

It's DMac. I've met them both and DMac is just a jerk. Just a jerk. Kiszla is a tool but he's just an overgrown adolescent. DMac is a just a awful human being.  

28 minutes ago, broncosfan07 said:

Between him and Kiszla it's hard to figure who's the bigger tool in Denver media. That said, the MHR fan boys get wayyy too excited by anything new.

Also someone make a GDT already.

Broncos twitter // MHR is the worst man. Clowns

But yeah it's DMac lol.

So what prompted this discussion? I'm not very active on Twitter. What did they do?

Oh nothing really prompted it. I don't follow many Broncos people on twitter that aren't professionals bc it's so unbearable. But I'd assume it's mainly arguing on if Siemian should get benched or not. Over the offseason it was legit 6 months of heated Siemian vs Lynch arguments. It's like....just chill out guys

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

Oh nothing really prompted it. I don't follow many Broncos people on twitter that aren't professionals bc it's so unbearable. But I'd assume it's mainly arguing on if Siemian should get benched or not. Over the offseason it was legit 6 months of heated Siemian vs Lynch arguments. It's like....just chill out guys

And we can thank The Fan for fanning those flames in true ESPN affiliate fashion. 

And we can thank The Fan for fanning those flames in true ESPN affiliate fashion. 

Yeah for sure. QB is about the only position that you can really expect casual fans to have any credibility for analysis...and even that is sketchy.So that's what everyone wants to argue about. Like I always LOL when someone tries to talk to me about ranking CB's in the NFL or anything like that. It's like, do you watch coaches tape fam????? You have no idea what cornerback is better, you are going off what you see on twitter and what you want to be true lol. It's why there is so much better content journalism wise with the NBA. Because there are so many stats that you can use and average fans and bloggers can see the whole court. All you see when you watch football is the pass rush and the QB/RB

15 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

I don't see Indy management ever dealing Luck. He will leave on his own or not at all IMO.

If he leaves on his own, you don't think management would try to get something out of it?  Perhaps a few #1 draft picks, and a CJ Anderson? 

If he leaves on his own, you don't think management would try to get something out of it?  Perhaps a few #1 draft picks, and a CJ Anderson? 

If he leaves on his own it will be as a FA and Sign/Trade deals don't really happen in this league. He is the ONLY positive thing going on with that franchise (Malik Hooker was looking promising but now he blew his knee out). Take Luck off that team and they lose a giant revenue stream, lose their identity and enter a Cleveland Browns type rebuilding phase. Now, that may be the right move for them, but its not a move I can see Jim Irsay taking.

28 minutes ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

If he leaves on his own it will be as a FA and Sign/Trade deals don't really happen in this league. He is the ONLY positive thing going on with that franchise (Malik Hooker was looking promising but now he blew his knee out). Take Luck off that team and they lose a giant revenue stream, lose their identity and enter a Cleveland Browns type rebuilding phase. Now, that may be the right move for them, but its not a move I can see Jim Irsay taking.

Replace "Luck" with "Manning" and it sounds very familiar!!

Just kidding, kinda. I don't see it happening at all, but never say never.

Archived