Broncos v Chargers - 3:25 pm ATX Time

champ11

I just can't get into the Broncos I'm not a fair weather fan at the least. BUT this team lacks hope right now for the fans you know the future is questionable because this team is good enough to have a bad pick. But not good enough to compete.

This coaching staff/ Trevor siemian didn't have the offense ready off a bye. Can someone sugar coat things for me I need it.

Just now, Counselor said:

If we end up picking high it's time to look at one of these QB prospects if Lynch doesn't come back and show anything.

I wish they would have kept Sloter. Siemian (as I said before) didn't earn this job, and it shows. 

Give me a break with Sloter. Yeah, a nice developmental prospect. He would fare no better (and, in fact, much worse) than Siemian has.

Time for Elway to re-evaluate the personnel guys. There is very little in the way of talent on this team. It's time to stop keying in on individual players in the draft and just take BPA. That concept appears foreign to Elway, but my god, this team, specifically on offense, is a total joke.

1 minute ago, broncos67 said:

Give me a break with Sloter. Yeah, a nice developmental prospect. He would fare no better (and, in fact, much worse) than Siemian has.

Yes, Kyle would.  Siemian doesn't really have any confidence left. People need to stop defending him. 

2 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Yes, Kyle would.  Siemian doesn't really have any confidence left. People need to stop defending him. 

Why? Because he played well against a bunch of guys who aren't in the league currently? I refuse to believe that Sloter would be doing any better right now. We have no OL, no weapons, conservative playcalling. Not happening.

Archived