Broncos v Chargers - 3:25 pm ATX Time

champ11

The defense is still stellar, but we can't protect for anything. Siemian is spooked because he feels pressure which (most of) the time is actually there. This OL is just beyond atrocious and that is 100% on Elway. He's the architect of this team, and it's just not good enough. There's so many reasons why, but it falls on him. I fault Vance some, but honestly, there's zero talent on this offense so how responsible can we hold him for that?

I don't even want to hear about Mike McCoy btw. Siemian has regressed so dramatically that it doesn't take much of a game plan to shut down the Broncos offense. He finally looks like a 7th rounder. 

This season is just a waste of time for our great corners too. They're never going to be targeted, not a factor at all. 

Trevor Siemian has to have gotten away with more easy INTs in the NFL than anyone in the NFL the last 2 years.  He had about 5 last year and is probably close to 5 this year.

On another note, I think Booker needs to be getting a lot more reps.  Not even necessarily at RB, he can be on the field when Anderson or Charles is as he is a very good receiver.  

1 minute ago, germ-x said:

Trevor Siemian has to have gotten away with more easy INTs in the NFL than anyone in the NFL the last 2 years.  He had about 5 last year and is probably close to 5 this year.

On another note, I think Booker needs to be getting a lot more reps.  Not even necessarily at RB, he can be on the field when Anderson or Charles is as he is a very good receiver.  

Booker is 100% the best RB currently on the roster. I am shocked he's not used more considering McCoy's past affinity with pass catching RBs.

4 minutes ago, broncos67 said:

Booker is 100% the best RB currently on the roster. I am shocked he's not used more considering McCoy's past affinity with pass catching RBs.

I will say I don't think Booker is the natural runner that Anderson or Charles are.  He just doesn't have the patience as of now.  But he's just so much more dynamic because of his ability in or out of the backfield.

Archived