No Trade RAS draft

Dubz41

Made a mock then I crumpled it up and threw it out.  After last year's draft I really can't imagine Gute doing anything close to my thinking.

This mock is under the thought that Runyan is going to emerge as our RT (as long as he can beat out Yosh!) Runyan had/has the tools and has a year in an NFL training room, I don't think it is out of the realm of possiblility.  Plus, The last two picks are strictly Practice Squad guys.

I included their RAS scores because it seems to bug the s*** out of some posters.  Very few of my favorites here, so it could happen.

1- Levi Onwuzurike  DT   RAS 8.73

2- Creed Humphrey  C    RAS 10.0

3- Dyami Brown  WR      RAS 8.38

4A- Ambry Thomas  CB     RAS 8.97

4B- Tommy Doyle  OT       RAS 9.9

5A- Pete Werner  LB          RAS 9.52

5B- Deommodore Lenoir  CB  RAS 7.59

6A- Elijah  Mitchell  RB      RAS 9.5

6B- Mike Strachan  WR       RAS 9.22   6’5”  226lb

7-   Josh Ball  OT                   RAS 7.8

• Like 3

i don't know much about these guys but don't mind giving Runyan a try anywhere on the line that give him a shot. I thought he played well in his action last year but they kept him on the bench when Bahk when down which had me a bit puzzled. Looks the part though of an NFL T. 

Creed at 62 is near a full Round late.  He will go well before this.  But a bigger drop of yours is Werner in Round FIVE?  Better chance one of the top 3 WR’s drop to 29.  If this could happen, I’m all for it.  Like the CB’s and OT’s in the area you have them.  Would prefer a different RB but the shoes match