2021 NFL Draft Thread

Texansfan713

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Next year, I wouldn’t even be hurt if we decided to go CB with our 1st and 2nd round picks. We have to address the secondary at some point. 

If it makes you feel any better, I think the team is targeting Rochell in the 5th (I just don't know if he lasts that long)

14 hours ago, jch1911 said:

@LORK88

Big bodied, developmental WRs

Jacob Harris

Jalen Camp

Michael Strachan

Simi Feheko

Kawaan Baker

Tim Jones

Josh Imatorbhebhe

Tamorrion Terry

Isaiah Coulter!

I disagree with the use of limited draft capital for a position that could be filled later.

I don't hate Nico Collins pick... just think resources could have been used better with (1) what we have / had & (2) what's still out there

None of those guys are impact picks and the majority of them are late day 3 picks at best. To each their own as I know you have WR as less of a need than I do, but I have no issues taking Nico there. 

1 minute ago, LORK88 said:

None of those guys are impact picks and the majority of them are late day 3 picks at best. To each their own as I know you have WR as less of a need than I do, but I have no issues taking Nico there. 

See other thread on Nico

And now a TE... 

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Texans must have made another trade.  Nfl.com shows them having a pick coming at 174.

I bet it's packaging some 6th rounders. We don't have a ton of roster spots since we signed like 30 free agents so I'm sure they're trying to keep this class smaller. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LORK88 said:

I bet it's packaging some 6th rounders. We don't have a ton of roster spots since we signed like 30 free agents so I'm sure they're trying to keep this class smaller. 

yeah i think so.  nfl.com has us now with picks 174 (5th), 195 (6th) and 233 (7th).  We initially had 195 (6th), 203 (6th), 212 (6th) and 233 (7th). 

• Like 1