2021 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

1 hour ago, pgwingman said:

If anyone is interested in the RAS scores (22 of Gute's 25 picks had a RAS over 8.0, I think), I compiled all the 8.0+ RAS scores and sorted them into a big board.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u7HObWXaHHtcKQVbgv7t93EZQUDzELHHXtjXr1gwZAY/edit?usp=sharing

any chance you can add positional filter on column B please :)

5 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I still think the funniest thing would be if the 49ers traded 2 future firsts in order to get Kyle Pitts.

I mean if they did that... any of us could be QB1. Deebo, Brandon, kittle and Pitts? Geez.

The huge question is health for that group. But if they could stay healthy for a full year...

19 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Per the Associated Press MLF is rocking back and forth in his office, mumbling "I could have added a 9th TE.

I hate that our current head coach is so obsessed with that position.

I love that he’s able to use that position the way he does though.

1 hour ago, James Lofton said:

I'm not a fan of giving up a 4th rounder to move up.

It's like trading a possible: Jamal Williams, Blake Martinez, David Bakhtairi or JC Tretter

What about a 3rd instead? Sternberger, Montravius Adams, Burks, Montgomery.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

oh this reminds me, I cut the cable - any recs for best free online stream w/ commentary?

I was wondering the same thing.  I did see that The Athletic is doing a live stream w/ commentary on their YouTube channel, starting at Pick 15.  I'll be busy for the first hour or so, and with the Packers not picking 'til later, this sounds like a pretty good option.

Which one is it that Gute is known for following?

RAS or SPARQ?

Also is the higher the number the better or is it the lower the number? and what consitutes a "great" score?

Thanks.

Edited by Chili

46 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

What about a 3rd instead? Sternberger, Montravius Adams, Burks, Montgomery.

I've said this time and again: we don't know what we're doing in the 3rd round. Use it to trade up and pick up a 4th where we've had better luck.