The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Windows open... post Brees, so nobody can say a word. We'd be there for the start of the Winston/Hill era lol

Funny enough the Saints have always been my second favorite team as well dating back to the Aaron Brooks/Deuce McCalister days. 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Bad selections are in our DNA. I'm not going anywhere.

Being a Raider fan was the best for preparing me to hold through crypto winters lol. 
Ohh my portfolio is down 80%, meh still not as bad as when we took DHB at 12, or Cle at 4 lol

But I continue to ride with the Raiders, just like ill continue to hold lol

• Like 1

It’s crazy how we can possibly sniff out our Front Office’s reaches. Leatherwood is from Alabama, Three Year Starter, and a Late 2nd Round Talent. He literally does have Mike and Jon written all over him. 

Leatherwood at 17 is probably the only pick where I might just quit the forum for a very long time. Well, Grant at 17 as well. I don’t like Jenkins much but I’d accept him. I’d even accept Barmore but that’d be a pretty huge reach as well, but not nearly as bad as Leatherwood/Grant. 

Leatherwood or Grant at 17 would show our Front Office literally has no idea what in the hell they are doing. 

14 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Bad selections are in our DNA. I'm not going anywhere.

I’ll always be a Raider fan but Leatherwood in the 1st is probably the worst selection we can possibly make at 17. What are the odds this team makes the worst possible selection they could possibly make at 17? That’d be unreal. 

I’d be totally done with Gruden/Mayock. Don’t care if they got a flimsy wildcard berth this year. Anyone but Leatherwood. 

2 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Was hoping for Holland in R2 if we go OT in the 1st, but he’s been climbing the past couple days. Could go 35-45. 

Just now, FloydFan said:

If we take Brown at 17 I am going to have to drink a whole bottle to try and forget this night.

We will trade up to the Top 10, and then select him.