The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I do not disagree with that at all.  We are paying him like a top LT though. 

That is not a big deal for us.  We did it with Brown while Miller was on his rookie deal.  This time around we should be able to have both players on the field.

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes if Sewell is somehow on the board at 14, you do it, of course. Not like crazy Top 10 stuff though. 

And I wouldn’t trade up for Darrisaw, there’s a decent chance he may fall to us. Probably doesn’t, but there’s a pretty decent chance. 

I like Jenkins but I prefer Darrisaw. Darrisaw has almost as much upside as the top 2 guys. I see jenkins as a high floor road grader. He's a late 1st grade for me. I wouldn't complain at 17 because his bust potential is 0 for me, but I wouldn't be enthused. Darrisaw can be a top 10 tackle easily if he lives up to his potential.

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I like Jenkins but I prefer Darrisaw. Darrisaw has almost as much upside as the top 2 guys. I see jenkins as a high floor road grader. He's a late 1st grade for me. I wouldn't complain at 17 because his bust potential is 0 for me, but I wouldn't be enthused. Darrisaw can be a top 10 tackle easily if he lives up to his potential.

Yeah I absolutely love Darrisaw but I’d rather take the gamble that he falls. 

• Like 1