The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

We all do it, you do it with your man Carr, no judgment

You teed that one up for me Mr "can't miss" "elite" "green jacket in the making" Tua. Heck you had him ranked ahead of Chase Young, which is flat out insane.  I would leave QB evaluations up tp people who understand what QB talent is :)

Carr has been a top 10 building block QB who has been held back by bottom of the barrel teams.  You've claimed Brady would have taken our dumpster fire roster deep into the playoffs which is flat out absurd.  

Carr is now 30 and should have 5 solid seasons left in the tank.  What is sad is this roster is still bottom of the league and Carr's prime years are being wasted.  

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Darrisaw is still -145 favorite to go over pick 15. I don’t see how he gets past both the Chargers and Vikings but perhaps Vegas knows something we don’t. 

Have hope, gentlemen!

I'll play RT if we get Rodgers. 

1 minute ago, oakdb36 said:

I better get drunk if i'm going to keep reading this forum.

Lol I’m gonna dip out soon cause it ruins the draft if you’re constantly checking your phone. Can’t wait to come back and see how the forum has exploded though. 

3 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

That dude is a tool. Would probably cut himself if Carr left. I think @Frankie2Gunz would at least adjust after taking a few sick days.

Lol I wan't what is best for the Raiders and if we can get an upgrade over Carr at good value I am all for it.  I am a Raider fan and wan't to win and am sick of losing.  That is number 1 and if Carr was to move on I would root for him to win, however I feel that this team is still bottom of the barrel in terms of talent and we have a lot of holes to fix...

Tonight should be fun though, I just don't wan't an Arnette like pick. With the 17th overall pick the Raiders select Walker Little.  I may just lose it hahahaha