The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

LOL It's one of two things.  You have no clue on how important surrounding talent is or you have blinders on and think our below average players are above average. 

Right because that's gonna fix the defense: better quarterback play

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Right because that's gonna fix the defense: better quarterback play

No pass rush, terrible players in the secondary, average at best LB and a team that gives up 30 a game and has to win shootouts every week.  The answer??? It's Carr's fault. 

That is the level on insanity by some posters on here.  I seriously question if some of the posters on here really even watch football.  I hope that is what it is and not a complete lack of comprehension. 

• Like 1

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

No pass rush, terrible players in the secondary, average at best LB and a team that gives up 30 a game and has to win shootouts every week.  The answer??? It's Carr's fault. 

That is the level on insanity by some posters on here.  I seriously question if some of the posters on here really even watch football.  I hope that is what it is and not a complete lack of comprehension. 

The part that gets me is that the argument with the Packers is at the Packers apparently never give Aaron Rodgers any help but if there a Carr had with the Packers had it might be the best roster he's had in his career. Just think about that

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

The part that gets me is that the argument with the Packers is at the Packers apparently never give Aaron Rodgers any help but if there a Carr had with the Packers had it might be the best roster he's had in his career. Just think about that

Without a doubt that would be the best roster of his career.  Clueless fans would get a hard dose of reality if we mortgage our future for Rogers at 38, he comes here and we go 8 and 8 because we are still giving up 30 a game.  If that were to happen Gruden and Mayock would need to be fired on the spot.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

The problem with citing this is that any of us can cite one game. I could just as easily post the highlights when of when the Packers play the Bucs in the regular season.

The problem is Rodgers won more playoff games than Carr has in 7 years.

Just now, Frankie2Gunz said:

Without a doubt that would be the best roster of his career.  Clueless fans would get a hard dose of reality if we mortgage our future for Rogers at 38, he comes here and we go 8 and 8 because we are still giving up 30 a game.  If that were to happen Gruden and Mayock would need to be fired on the spot.

I think the only difference if we did trade for Aaron Rodgers is that the pass rush is already better than it was last year. That's half the battle. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

logically that works though;
say minus qb, 
Packers are 15th best team
Raiders are  bottom 5

Carr gets his best roster and it still is GB never doin much for rodgers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

The problem is Rodgers won more playoff games than Carr has in 7 years.

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said: