Devon white or Nick Kwikowski

Arnette or Carlton Davis

Antoine Winfield or Jeff Heath

Jordan whitehead or Jonathan Abrams

Jamal Dean or Travon Mullen

I'll take the guys on the left.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I remember when this thread used to be about the draft.  Good times.  Now it was clearly taken over by new management and this thread sucks.

This regime simply isn’t working. @RaidersAreOne is a good coordinator with some fancy threads, but can’t execute. #32 Offense in the League. 

Edited by BayRaider

Speaking of draft, man am I bummed the whole Vegas Draft last year didn't work out. It was going to be such a kick *** way to welcome the NFL to our new home. The whole taking prospects on boats to the draft area was hilarious too.

Can't wait for stuff to get back to normal so Vegas can transform into the NFL HQ for events.

Man if we Lance/Fields fall and we can make a move for them I would be ecstatic. If we land a rookie QB (unlikely I know), I really hope we trade Carr to the highest bidder and run MM as starter this year while grooming Lance/Fields to take over. Lets go baby! What ever happens I'll probably be disappointed but here's to hoping we win one! We deserve this lol

Roommate is a 9er fan and it's like damn...ya'll we're just in the SUPER BOWL and now are in a better position than us to get a franchise QB and we've been bad for 20 years. But only positive thoughts from here on out...we can't be bad forever right? regression to the mean? 

• Like 1