The 2021 Raider Draft Day Thread - Round 1 Chat

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

already at 36 pages lol... what people drinking tonight? lol just don't want to feel bad watching the draft and drinking

picked up 2 bottles on CWoods Pinot Nior lol 
one of our greatest first round draft picks, so started drinking it round one last year lol

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Man if we Lance/Fields fall and we can make a move for them I would be ecstatic. If we land a rookie QB (unlikely I know), I really hope we trade Carr to the highest bidder and run MM as starter this year while grooming Lance/Fields to take over. Lets go baby! What ever happens I'll probably be disappointed but here's to hoping we win one! We deserve this lol

Roommate is a 9er fan and it's like damn...ya'll we're just in the SUPER BOWL and now are in a better position than us to get a franchise QB and we've been bad for 20 years. But only positive thoughts from here on out...we can't be bad forever right? regression to the mean? 

Our mean is 6-10 so we are due for a 5-12 season 

9 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

picked up 2 bottles on CWoods Pinot Nior lol 
one of our greatest first round draft picks, so started drinking it round one last year lol

I might go the wine route. I at least got my workout in, I dont think they sell that one in Fresno. going make a quick run to CVS

• Like 1

Just now, BackinBlack said:

depending on the cost, Id actually love to land Fields. 

Same. Fields is a Franchise QB imo. Finally Gruden gets that legit dual-threat he wants as well. I wouldn't give up no three first rounds.. but I'd definitely up two 1sts or Carr and a 1st.